𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚

-read the deja vu.) 21 or this shit ain't gonna make sense.

3rd person pov

as Athena stumbled the streets, she wasn't drunk or on anything, she was simply just heartbroken.

As she pulled out her phone, she clicked on her most recent person she called, not caring who it was.

Thankfully it was Rue.

"yo?" rue spoke into the phone. "he-hey rue, I'm having a really shit-shitty day right now, can I come ov-over." athena said choking on her sobs.

"yeah for sure," rue said, slightly panicking.

Rue was with Jules, but Jules insisted on have Athena over after hearing the state of how she was.

Athena carried her body to the Bennetts house, and snuck through rues window, not wanting to deal with gia or Leslie.

"what's up," Jules said immediately hugging her.

"ashtray, he broke up with me for my 'saftey'" athena said throwing quotes in the air.

"and im sure, it has-has something to do with mouse." athena said, after the run in.

"shit," rue said, not realizing she said it out loud.

"what?" athena looked up at her.

"well- uh- I kinda used your name-," rue said, her eyes looking down.

She was definitely on something.

"Rue? rue what the fuck are you talking about," Jules asked her as Athena looked at the two.

"rue, what did you use my name for?" athena asked her.

Athena has always been with rue, wether it was when she was getting her withdrawals, and smelled like shit, or when rue came to her house after her mom kicked her out.

but this, this was fucked up, beyond the extent of how far rue would go for drugs.

"weed, fuck! Athena I didn't think this would happen," rue said, snorting something off her drawers.

Athena stared at her.

she didn't even do it for coke, or any pills, for fucking weed.

"weed! rue not even for some pills!" athena screamed at her, that caused Leslie to open the door.

"what the hell is going on here," Leslie said.

"nothing! nothing fuck." rue said, pushing out Leslie and closing her door.

Athena truly felt bad, how fucked up can this be.

Athena was done, she was done with rue, so she simply just climbed out her window.

pulling out her phone, she typed in the message, hey we need to talk, to the boy she loves, the message turning green.

"what? why is it green, did he block me, fuck!" Athena said, banging her fist at the wall next to her.

Athena was convinced that it was a simple mistake, and all of this can be over soon.

just a bad dream she just needed to wake up for.

She made her way to their residence, ashtrays and fezcos, not even caring about her bike that she left there, she needed to talk to ashtray about the misunderstanding.