𝘳𝘶𝘦.) 7

𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"hey fez, hey athena, I haven't seen you around lately." i said as I walked in the store

"yeah, I think gias mad at me." she shrugged with a frown.

"nah man, just think she's a little busy, ash here?" i said, not knowing the real reason, I don't really know what's going on with my sister.

Athena nodded, which caused me to walk towards the back.

where I was greeted by a happy ashtray.

he was staring at his phone. and smiling, like a fucking freak.

"what is up with you," i said noticing this bitch cheesing over a photo.

he quickly looks up, shutting off his phone, not before I got a quick peek.

"was that- was that Athena sle- sleeping." i said, in between laughs.

"don't say shit about it." ashtray responded.

𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘦𝘻 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.

"whatever, watchu here for." he asked.

"uh, 3.5 grams of coke, and 7 grams of weed." i said.

he quickly pulls out that shit, and threw it out me.

even though I've known this bitch since he was in diapers, he still is a little hoe.

"let me guess, fez covered for you." he said,

i shrugged, and turn my heels to leave.

as soon as I headed out the back, I yelled,

"Ashtray was cheesing over a photo of him and Athena sleeping!" before running as fast as I could put the store.

ashtray didn't hear me, thankfully, but athena did.

Athena's pov

"what the hell," I mumbled, which I barely could hear it, surprised how fez did though.

"I told you kid, you got him cheesing over you." he said, while I sighed and walked over to the back.

i was greeted by a happy ashtray.

"wassup ma," He said, while turning off his phone.

"what photo were you cheesing over," i said crossing my arms and leaning back.

"fuck you rue." he said sighing, and then turned into a slight pink.

"hmm, do I even look good in the photo?" I questioned him.

"of course you do, you always do ma." he said.

i smiled, he pulled out his phone, which his wallpaper was of him and fez and me, watching a movie on ash's 12th birthday, he didn't want rue in the photo so he slickly had her take the photo.

his homescreen was him and me sleeping on the couch, taken previously last night.

"cute," I smiled.

i slowly walked out, leaving a confused and slightly blushing ashtray.

god his so pretty, like ask me on a date??