𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.) 10

third person pov

third person pov

athena was stunned by ashtrays words.

she stood there for a good second.

before standing up from the rock.

"nevermind, it's dumb." ashtray said, pushing past her.

he felt rejected, and even though he's faced more life threatening situations then this, nothing could prepare you for a heartbreak.

when he was about to leave he was stopped by athena grabbing his shoulder.

"are you serious?" she said, pulling him to face her.

"well, I mean if your serious, then I'm serious, but if you aren't then like that's cool, it's whatever ma, but like-" ashtray ranted when he was nervous, but Athena quickly cut him off.

"I'm serious, like I like you more than just a friend." she said, it felt like a huge ass weight was lifted off their shoulders.

they had walked back to the house. where they were greeted by fez, holding 3 paper bags in his hands.

"yo, get the other bags from the car." he said, dropping the bags on the table.

they nodded, and headed out, "should we tell him." athena whispered into his ear.

ashtray was never one to simp for a bitch, but that just gave him goosebumps.

"nah, he'll find out on his own," he said, ignoring the cold goosebumps on his arms.

Athena grinned, and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek, before heading inside.

Athena's pov

the next day, fezco and ashtray left for the shop, which I came along for too.

"hey rue," i said as I greeted her, who just walked in.

"hey athena, missed you, hang out today?" she asked me.

"for sure, that's cool fez?" I asked him.

"you don't gotta ask me," he shrugged.

i nodded, before quickly going to the back, followed by rue.

"yo, I'm gonna leave with rue," i said, giving him a quick hug.

rue glanced but doesn't mention it.

"alright, imma be waiting at the front."

rue and ashtray nodded, and I walked outta the store.

third person pov

as Athena walked out, rue was asking ashtray for, weed and of course pills.

"I don't want Athena taking any of this shit, alright rue?" ashtray said, handing her the baggie

"yeah for sure man, never," rue saluted.

"I'm serious rue." he pointed, which rue nodded and walked out to be greeted by Athena, who was already waiting for her.

"ready?" Rue asked her, which she nodded.

the thing is, rue biked her, so we were gonna have to find a way to somehow get there on her bike.

"ugh shit rue, I drove here with fez and ashtray." athena said, hopping onto the back of the bike.

"nah it's fine, anyways, what's even going on between you and ash?" rue said, peddling.

Athena clearly became flustered.

"well, we're dating," athena mumbled into rues shoulder, not to go unnoticed for.

"HA- no way, no fucking way! i won the bet, cassie and jules owe me 10 bucks." rue said laughing.

"you guys betted on us?" athena said chuckling.

rue became silent, but it was awkward or anything, it was more peaceful.

we arrived at rues house, where I made my way into her room, and passed by gias.

who I waved too, but didn't wave back.