𝗌𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.) 5

rues narrating

2 months and 2 weeks after the first day of 7th grade

𝘨𝘪𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘧𝘦𝘻 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺.

Athena's pov

"hey, sorry I flaked today, I got sick." i said which was true, into the phone conversation I was having with gia.

"it's cool, I went to the store today," gia said, I could hear her smiling.

"cool, anyways, I was thinking I should wear these boots tomorrow for school," i said, turning on my camera and holding up the boots.

i waited for gia to respond, instead she hung up on me.

𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮!
hello?
you good?
I'll just wear them anyways
see u at school tmr
read 12:34 am

𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺.

"goooodmorning class!" my teacher, mr finley called out.

the class didn't change emotion, just had a frown as usual.

"already expected that." he said, acknowledging the fact that the class wasn't too happy in the morning.

my periods went fast super quick, but boring all together.

gia had ignored me, even though I attempted to call out to her, during lunch, during free period, and even on the walk home. this continued for a while.

i didn't know what I did wrong, or who I did something too.

i had spent my lunch in the bathroom, instead of sitting with gia, like I usually do.

𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮!
hey did I do something?
read 3:45 pm

i sighed at the read message on my phone. i tossed my backpack over my shoulders and began to walk to the shop.

normally gia and I went together after school, but since she was ignoring me, I decided to go without her. It had been awhile since I've been there, it was unusual to not have my main partner in crime with me.

fez waved at me when I walked through the door, I had sent him a smile, and went to the back to where I was greeted with ashtray.