𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾.) 15

Athena's pov

-throw up warning!

it's been a few days since the huge blowout between Gia and I.

rues been really distant, so I hope gia didn't lie to her. but I'm positive that she could've heard us from the room.

on the bright side, ashtray has been really sweet and understanding if I needed space.

I've been back at my house. Normally to get some stuff, then go back to fezcos.

"hey," I said, entering the home unannounced.

ashtray snaps his head towards me, where I look around the room to be greeted by the unwelcoming face, mouse.

god, fucking help me.

it was like every ounce of my happiness, was drained out when mouse looked
and started to open his ugly fucking mouth.

"this your girl ash?" he said nodding at my frozen figure.

ashtray nodded and slowly walked over to me, before he was stopped by mouses hand, stopping him at his chest.

he gives a tsk noise. "nah man, she ain't in no danger. come here ma."

i don't move. Until fez gives me a look that says, do it to not get hurt.

i move, and place myself in front of him one the couch. Where he looks down on me, and ashtray looking at me, not in the same way though.

"ever tried these before? Hm?" mouse asked, opening his hands to a blue pill.

fuck me.

i shake my head, not giving a verbal answer.

"todays your lucky day, beautiful." mouse said, opening my mouth. to get cutoff by ashtray.

"she's good." him and fez say at the same time

"I didn't ask you. you gon let him speak
for you," mouse said.

i shake my head once again.

"she's fucking good." ashtray said.

why did I come at the worse time.

"I ain't asking," mouse said, having one of his goons gun down fez and ash.

mouse opens my mouth and shoves the pill down my throat.

it hit like a fucking train.

i don't remember much, but I remember getting lifted to the bathroom by ashtray, while fezco was dealing with mouse.

my eyes were blurry, and my mouth felt like sand and on fire.

"it's gonna be okay. It'll be okay," ashtray said, as he forced me to throw up into the toilet.

"I'm sor-" i said, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"it's alright, it's alright. I just want you to be safe." ashtray said as he held my hair up with one hand.