21. What The Fuck

Bailey's Pov

My mother and my father were sitting on the couch right before my eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him angrily.

"Sweetie-" he tried to tell me something but I cut him off.

"Get the fuck out of my house now!" I yell at him pointing to the door.

"That is no way to speak to your father young lady. Show a little respect." My mother scolds me.

"You wanna fucking talk about respect, where the hell was he when Blaze, my twin, his son was killed? Huh?!! And you don't fucking talk to me, you have no fucking say because once you left for weeks you lost any little respect I had for you!" I yelled in her face.

"Look I know I wasn't the greatest father but I'm back now and I've changed, I wanna be better, better for you." My dad says to me.

"Fuck you." I snarled.

I turned around and angrily walked up the stairs and into my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I don't trust him, but I am going to make him wish he stayed away.

I looked at my phone and saw 1 missed call from Damien.

I decided I would call him back.

"Hey." I say once he answered the phone.

"You left." He said.

"Yeah sorry about that I had to go home. But can we meet up I have something important to talk about?" I asked him.

"Yea sure, where do you wanna meet up?" He asked me.

"Um let's meet up at the cafe." I tell him.

"Alright, see you in 10." He says and I hang up the phone.

I changed my clothes to a pair of black ripped jeans with dark red crop top. I grabbed a hoodie and put it on before grabbing my knife and keys then slipping on a pair of shoes.

I exited my room and walk downstairs.

My father was sitting on the couch with a beer in his hands and his legs crossed up on the coffee table watching tv.

I scoffed.

When he looked my way I rolled my eyes.

I didn't want to hear any of his bullshit, he lost the title of being my dad the minute he left and never returned.

I walk out of the house and made sure to slam the door. I hop on my motorcycle and start it, I drove out of the driveway and drove off.

Once I made it to the cafe, I parked in the parking lot and walked inside the cafe.

I saw Damien sitting at a booth already so I walk over to him and sit across from him.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked me.

"He's back." I say.

He had a burger and fries so I decided to steal a fry from his plate.

"Who's back?"

"My father." I say through clenched teeth.

"Along with my mother."

His face drops.

"We also sorta got into an argument." I tell him.

"How do you feel?" He asks me.

"Pissed off. Their up to something I just don't know what it is." I sighed.