The Plan Of The Century

Y/N:" so how do you wanna go about doing this Willow "

you said in a serious manner 

Willow:" first, I want him off the seat of my company "

Y/N:" but that's the hardest part, how are we going to do that, he has eyes and ears everywhere, and font forget, that he has people who will blindly follow him out of dumb faith as well "

Willow:" Oh I've got that covered, you remember Whitley right "

Y/N:" oh yeah, Whitley, does Jacques suspect anything about him though, because if he does find out about Whitley, it's game over for all of us, he's the prominent player here"

Willow:" no he doesn't, he is oblivious about all this"

Y/N:" ok now to the planning part, first we have to find his private room and get into his computer "

Willow:" ok and what's next "

Y/N:" but before we continue, I wanna ask quick a question, does he keep any record of his activities "

Willow:" yes, he always makes a big deal about all of it, and yells out that he will add it to his collection or whatever he calls it"

Y/N:" well that's just a dumb ass move, on his part "

Willow:" yeah he is"

Y/N:" so after we get it, who do we give it to, he has people in the police, hell we cant give it to the judges, he'll just pay them off and the lawyers as well so the justice system is out "

Willow:" but the public doesn't know about anything he's done, well most of the horrendous stuff anyway, he doesn't care if the public knows about the normal Faunus cruelty though "

Y/N:" so how about we give it to Vega, and publish it on live TV and send it to all the scrolls in the entirety of Remnant "

Willow:" that could work, the masses would be upset, but some of the racist folks will see it as an absolute win and will defend him, how are we going to change that"

Y/N:" hmm yeah that will be a problem, ... hey has he ever done anything to humans like anything "

Willow:" well he has testing facilities and human and Faunus child experimentations for experimental drugs, oh and finally, child labor, he doesn't care about who he takes in as slaves, children, adults, seniors he doesn't care, it will make him money, and money is all he cares about and it matters not what race they are as well if they are useful in the dust mines he will add them"

Y/N:" ok I know he was rotten to the cores, but Jesus "

Willow:" I know, it's disgusting "

Y/N:" but, it's also good news for us, because we can use it against him, racist humans don't care about Faunus discrimination nor do they care about the living conditions of Faunus, but they do care for their own kinds well behavior, plus I think even the most heartless people will care and about children no matter the race "

Willow:" that will work, ... it has to work "

Y/N:" don't worry it's foolproof, as long as someone doesn't fuck it up, we're safe "

Y/N:" so what will happen after the shit hits the fan "

Willow:" well the masses will be outraged and will demand that he be put into prison, but there will be some time before he is, "

Y/N:" he will most likely pay off lawyers to lengthen the time he has and will try to hide or, fake his death or something like that, he never fight his own battle's he get other people to do that for him, and that will be a big problem, we don't want him getting away "