Death Of An Asshole

A/N:" ok in the middle of writing this I just found out that I have nee writing Weise the wrong way, it's not Weise is Weiss, I'm such a fucking dumbass "

Cinder:" WAIT YOUR WILLING TO PAY US HOW MUCH"

Whitley:" you heard me, Ten million Lien for Each of you, if the assassination is successful, Cinder "

Cinder:" but isn't that a bit too much money, most Humans and Faunus spend their entire life to get that much money and fail, and this is just too much "

Whitley:" don't worry, the Schnee dust company has a  couple, trillion Lien tucked away for back up, hell my personal bank account had around 55 billion Lein so around 40 million Lein is just chump change for me, so money is not an issue for me and my family "

Cinder:" oh man you don't need to tell me anything now, we're in, isn't that right guy "

MEN:" oh Hell yeah were in alright "

Cinder:" ok, we heard that we need to kill your daddy, but how are we supposed to do that, kid "

Whitley:" well first we need to get one or two of you in our company, more specifically we need you guy to be a chief security officer of the main mansion "

Cinder:" ok sounds easy enough, what else "

Whitley:" no it will be harder, so much harder to get in, my father reviews and handpicks every person in the mansion, from the lowly janitor to his personal bodyguard, so if you wanna get in, and go up the rank fast, you have to get noticed and have to make him interested in you "

Mercury:" ok now this is sounding more and more like becoming your personal slave here "

Whitley:" don't worry I got your backs on this, ok the only thing you guys need to do is become a security guard or the chief security guard "

Cinder:" ok then what next "

Whitley:" after that, you're going to try and gain his full trust, protect him, save his life a couple of times, set up fake clames and scripted crimes, I heard from Y/N that you four were small-time criminals right, so that means you have allies and friends, so contact them, and if need be they can kill as well, plus, ill pay them if they want some"

Emerald:" my Oum, you are just done with the world aren't you"

Whitley:" you have no idea "

Whitley:" before we continue any further,  which one of you have the illusion semblance again"

Cinder:" uh we actually have two illusionists here"

Whitley:" wait, two that's perfect, so is there a difference between your and the multi-colored girl  "

Emerald:" I can make people see illusions in their mind but I can only do it to a certain number of people and the people that I'm not affecting will be able to, while Neo can create a solid glass-like illusion that everybody can see, but is fragile "

Whitley:" oh that's good, that's all I need, but can Neo's semblance be fought on camera "

Emerald:" yes it can, and if need be I can affect cameras and digital things too"

Neo:" I always wanted to kill a Schnee and this little kid just hands it to us on a silver plate, yeah let's do this "

Cinder:" so, kid any other things we need to know about "

Whitley:" for now all you need to know is that you Emerald and Neo was it"

Emerald:" yes "

Whitley:" yeah Emerald and Neo, ill see you when you two are selected "

Cinder:" oh Whitley before you go "