The FALL Of a MAIDEN ( slight lime )

A/N:" ok if you dont like Lemon or any type of that stuff, don't read the end, or if ya do, then read all you want you fellow degenerates "

Salem:" RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Salem Screamed in pure rage as she looks into her crystal ball

in the Crystal Ball

Ozpin (in a bunny outfit ): " it a pleaser to finally meet you, Slayer"

Out of the ball

Salem:" YOU FUCKING DIS GENDERED WHORE, I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS, DO YOU HEAR ME OPAL, I WILL CASTRATE YOUR NEW BODY "

she screamed again and gazing into the crystal ball again

but what she sees made her even angrier, as she sees, Ozpin, smirking for no apparent reason

and that pissed off Salem been more

but she heard something that interests her

In the Crystal Ball

Ozpin ( still in the bunny outfit ):" ah yes, well you see, the current Fall maiden has completed her training and is coming to Beacon right now as of this moment "

Out of the ball

Salem ( smirking ):" oh, now that's good, Watts "

Watts:" u-uh y-yes m-my queen "

he said picking up his phone after waking up

Salem:" find the location of the Fall maiden "

Watts:" wait, do we know where she is going "

Salem:" she is currently heading towards Beacon academy, I think that should be enough for you to work your magic

Watts:" my queen, shall I inform Cinder and her possies "

Salem:" yes tell them to come to my chamber immediately "

Watts:" then I shall my queen "

he said he said respectfully before canceling the call

Salem:' ugh, sometimes I can't tell between if Watts is my most loyal servant or just my number one simp. either way I don't care, but what I do care about is pissing Opal off so badly she is going to wholeheartedly regret saving me from that tower '

as Salem was thinking Cinder came in still in her pajamas

Cinder:" um mom, what was that screaming about "

Salam:" oh it's nothing dear, it's personal, but hey, I got good news for you, honey, you are finally going to get the Fall Maidens powers "

Cinder:' wat, we located the Fall maidens were about "

Salem:" well not currently, but we do know that she is on her way to Beacon, and we do have a time limit because our beloved Y/N is currently heading towards her at an alarming pace "

================

with you

================

Y/N:" guns, check, ammo, check, grenades, check, full power to my suit, check, snacks, check, emergency snacks, check, some sip, check, Winters Favorite spotted dick pudding in her emergency stash that she keeps for a rainy day, check, some pictures of Ruby Yang Weiss Blake Neo and Cidner, Check"

Ironwood:" wait what was that last one "

Y/N:" pictures of my friends and lovers ??? '

IRonwood:" no the one before that "