( 18+ 🍋) Finally Getting a Break ... Not ( part one )

A/N:" my first lemon, so please be gentle "

In the hospital room laid Amber in the bed with all sorts of monitors on her to check her vitals. But she was about to talk to some people that were next to her

Amber:" I can't believe that you would ever consider just locking me in that icebox for all eternity Ozpin "

Ozpin:" what could I have done, there was no way to bring you back other than killing the Grimm that took your powers, and I was considering getting another vessel to inherit your powers "

Amber:" wow I feel so replaceable right now "

Ozpin:" I thought that until Y/N and his team came in and gave me an idea "

Y/N:" it was my idea thank you very much "

Ozpin:" as I was saying I got an idea that was a theory, that had a chance to bring you back "

Y/N:" are you just going to steal my idea right in front of me "

Ozpin:" and after a tiring near two months of work, we were able to bring you back to life "

Amber:" ... how, I thought that if you lose your maiden power of a part of it, you die "

Ozpin:" yes that is true but, being the genius and generous man that I am "

Y/N:" fuck you "

Ozpin:" I oh so graciously figured out a way to help you "

Amber:" ... I'm still having a hard time believing that but me being alive and somewhat ok is proof enough for me to believe you "

Ozpin:" ( triumphant ) mmhmm "

he said while pumping out his chest  

Y/N:" ugh, ok if there is anything you all need me for, forget it, I'm taking a break, for a WHILE, cause I worked non stop for the last two months "

You said while rubbing you in sheer tiredness

Ozpin:" oh can I come "

He perked up

Y/N:" well I would have invited you if you didn't take all the credit for yourself, you ass, plus with you being the headmaster and a shit ton of kids to manage, yeah I don't think so "

Ozpin:" oh you big meanie "

He said while pouting

Y/N:" says the bitch who took all the credit "

Ozpin:' mmm yeah call me your bitch, its who I am, your fuckible bitch'

Amber:" um what are you two arguing about "

Y/N:" you dont need to worry about anything other than getting better, it's between me and Ozdick over here"

Ozpin:' hey im not a dick, im your fuckible bussy '

Ozpin:" do Y/N van you do something for me "

Y/N:" what the fuck no, im done for the rest of the month "

Ironwood:" actually yeah I need you right now Y/N "

Y/N:" ( sigh ) you know what, have fun, cause I sure am going to have a great time at my parent's house  "

You said flipping the bird on everyone except Amber

Ozpin:" ok, see ya handsome "

Y/N:' why the fuck did he say that '

You thought walking out the door

====================

Timeskip