Finally Getting a Break ... Not ( part three ) Ice Queen

Y/N:" hey Yang "

Yang:" yeah? "

Y/N:" have you watched the new DxD anime that came out last year "

Yang:" of course I did, why wouldn't I watch it "

Ruby:" wait a new anime came out and you didn't tell me, what the hell yang "

Yang:" it's not something kids your age should be watching "

Y/N:" anyway, back on point now please "

yang:" yeah it was good. but that Essie guy was just boring as hell "

Y/N:" who was your favorite character "

Yang:" I would choose Serzichs but Azazel just likes to chill out and drink so I choose him "

Y/N:" yeah, saw that coming a mile away "

Yang:' well if you saw my choice then what is your choice huh, I bet it's Rias "

Y/N:" no, why would I choose a slut that likes perverts as my favorite "

Yang:" but you have me and those other girls, I for sure that you liked some fat titties "

Ruby:" what are you two talking about "

Y/N:" no thank you, I don't like overblown or exaggerated body parts and her tits look like they were made of plastic and I want more of a character other than just. look at my boobs please " "

Yang:" then what about Akeno "

Y/N:" sorry, but there is only one alpha in this house "

Yang:" Xenovia? "

Y/N:' i would like a woman that has more character than then a girl who just says, "I wanna make babies with you " "

Ruby:" the fudge ???"

Yang:" ok fine I give up, who is your favorite"

Y/N:" Ddraig "

Yang:" Ddraig? "

Ruby:" stop ignoring me "

Y/N:" yeah Ddraig, the red dragon of dominance. I like him for just the name alone "

Yang:" is it because it has the word Dominance "

Y/N:" yup "

Yang:" I would think that you liked Ablion more "

Y/N:' no, I don't, he just gets his ass kicked all the time, and dares to call himself the White Dragon Of Supremacy "

yang:" yeah you have a point '

Y/N:" Also, the name just sounds racist as all hell, WHITE Dragon Of Supremacy. like if you are a black guy and when you are just horny and wanted to watch the high schooler titty showing anime. then you hear that. the words White and Supremecy are in the same sentence, you have to feel a little iffy about that right? "

Yang:" oh yeah totally, and what if the voice actor for Albion was a black guy, and yelling out that at the top of your lungs? the VA had to feel bitter about that if he was one"

Ruby:" ok, can you two, stop what you are doing and go back to what we were talking about "

Y/N:" uh yeah sure "

Ruby:" thank you "

Y/N:" but what were we talking about "

Yang:" think it was about it goes along the lines of "which one of us would get to bang you first " "

Ruby:" THAT WAS NOT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT YANG"

Yang:" alright fine. Jesus, you can't blame a girl for wanting to have some fun sis. you know that right "