Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Izuku pov:
When i woke up once again i was lying down on a king sized bed behind some red curtain.
'What? Where am i ?'
"You're finaly awake.
'Huh?' i oppened the curtain i realized i'm behind a throne.
"Ah! So it wasn't a d_d_Dream."
My bode froze as i heard the voice. MY voice.
"Don't worry, lets just call it..a little side effect.
My gaze went up a little as i realized King Multiverse sat on the throne looking at me over his shoulder.
"Right now, those two wanted to talk.
I got confused but soon realized that close to the bed, i was sleeping on, were the people from before.
The female one was sleeping on her stomach with a drool coming from her mouth.
The male one- Error as the female one called him, was sitting with a hand on his knee and seemed to be sleeping as well.
I took a deep breath and.
"Okay, h_o_onestly? I_i_i was still a lit_t_le freaked out y_yesterday. N_now that i'm m_more calm.
"What the hell is going on?! I have a quirk? What exacty are you? I mean- HOW are you a part of my quirk?!."
I, myself was a little suprised when i heard my voice. While it didn't "lag" or thats how it sounded before, but it changed pitch with each word spoken, deep, high somewhere in between, all of those. It creeped me out a little.....okay a lot.
"Keep calm."
I heard soft voice of King Multiverse without its strong normal tone.
"You are fully changed, you are ready."
I hate to admit the fact i flinched a little when he slowly raised from his throne.
"Ink, Error."
As soon as he said both - Ink and Error i guess - jolted awake as if they weren't sleeping before.
"Gooooood moooorning everyone!"
Ink stated as she stretched her legs.
"G_god damn, don't be so noisy I_Ink."
Error stated as he rubbes his eyes.
As Ink looked at me the dot in her left eye changed into a explamation mark.
"Ohhhhh! Good morning master! My name is Ink! I was created to be a God of creation! I will be the one who'll create things as you envision them!"
As she was speaking she got really close to me.
I flinched a little since i don't like people close to me.
"D_d_don't get close to hi_m like that! You may scare him!"
As soon as Error said that Ink's left eye changed to a crying smiley face.
"Uwaaa! Nooo! I'm sorry ! I didn't want that!"
Ink yelled out as she moved back to were she was before and her eye changed back to normal.
Error grinned little and turned to me.
"H_h_hello boss, my name is Error i was created to be a God of destruction. J_j_just point at s_something you want to be d_destroyed,...and it WILL BE."
As he said the last part his smile widdened.
"Uh, t-t_t_thank you?"
"Now that you all know eachother, i shall explain as much as i can, but we do not have much time, you were sleeping a little longer than i expected.
I froze once again as i realized King Multiverse is right behind me.
'He is either really fast or there is something else going on.'
I analyzed from the way he moves.
'His pose also changed each time he changed places. Is it really speed?'
"Okay, listen up young master.
------------------------------------------------------
"W_We are WHAT?"
"Inside your mind,
This place...
He said as he gestures around us.
"..Is your inner...well normaly it would be inner world but in your case, its an inner Multiverse.
"S_so you and them?"
"Yes, we also are a part of this Multiverse.
That reminds me, we should get you a mirror."
I looked at him with a tilt of my head.
He gestures to Ink and she grabbed her brush and made an ink stain in the floor.
"Uh..?"
The stain sudently gains a shape and transformed into a mirror.
At first i was a little confused but soon i realized why he wanted me to take a look at myself.
I stare at my reflection and realized what about me changed.
While my left eye stayed the normal green colour, my right eye was now only a black sclera and three thin blue eyes that went from underneath my eyes down to my chin.
Also my bright green hair were still green but much darker shade.
"Wow....i_i_ i look like some emo dude."
I stated and could see Ink giggle in her hand while Error facepalmed.
"Okay, its time to wake up now.
I looked at King Multiverse only to feel a punch to the face.
---------------------------
I woke up with a jolt and fell out of my bed.
"Ouch."
As soon as i made that sound i realized my voice is still glitchy.
'okay, so no dream? It was real ? The probability of that is-'
-Enough to be real.-
i hear a voice in my head.
'Huh? King Multiverse?'
-Yes, i told you it is real didn't i ?-
'Well, yea you did, also my voice doesn't glitch when i talk in my head?'
  - No, it doesn't since your vocals aren't being really used the glitch doesn't take effect.-
'Okay, so what shall i do now?'
  - Claim that you have a quirk, so that you would go to Quirk doctor and have a free day from school, it will come in handy since i wanted your first creation to be today.-
  'Okay, i will.'
As i went to change to clothes King Multiverse stopped me.
  - There is no need for that.-
  As soon as he said that a white glitches cover my body as my clothes changed from my pajamas to black pants, white shirt and black unzipped hodie.
'Wow....that was kinda cool.'
  - Why thank you, now go and tell your mother.-
  As i walked into the living room i see my mom sitting on our couch.
"Good morning Izu. How was your slee-
Izu, what happened to your eye?"
"W_w_well mom."
I didn't miss how she flinched and her eyes widdened at the sound of my weird voice
"I_i t_think...i have a q_quirk."
So we talked, my mom called a quirk doctor and he said to come for an meeting later.
"Okay, Izu i called the doctor but....i'm scared, what if this isn't what it looks like, what if someone is just messing with you what if-"
  - Young master.-
  'Huh?'
-Do you feel a pull inside your soul?-
'I....i do feel something'
  - Good, take it and pull! Take the energy and snap your fingers!-
  As i raised my hand my mom looked at me weird and then gasped, what i didn't know is that my black sclera in my right side now had a blue shining eye.
I snapped my fingers, for some reason the sound was a lot more loud then its supposed to be.
Two figures appered in dark blue particles.
It was Ink and Error.
"Huh? Whats going on?"
Ink asked as a question mark appered in her left eye.
"T_the hell?"
Error explaimed as he looked around.
  - Huh...well i wanted you to summon me but this works too.-
  'Summon?! And how did Ink and Error get here? Wait..'
  - Yea, YOU summoned them.-
  "Izu? W-who are those people?"
I looked at her and sighned.
"W-well mom..sit down, we have s_some time..a_and t_this is a loooo_o_ong explanation.
Y_you t_two may introduce yourself and sit down too."
Everyone did as i said, i could see mom took liking to Ink but was a little scared of Error, i don't blame her he does look kinda..weird.
"W_well mom, let me t_tell you, w_what my friend to_old me."

Word count: 1300