Chapter 20

Chapter 20
3rd person pov:
"Thirteen, protect the students!"
Aizawa said as he put his goggles on.
"Aizawa-sensei y_you can't! Y_you aren't suited t_to fight a g_group!"
"Midoriya, no hero should be a one trick pony and not everyone is able to just create something to cover their weakneses."
Aizawa said to to Izuku as he jumped down to meet the villain army head on.
- To create something to cover their weakneses. -
That sentence striked Izuku hard.
"Midoriya! What are you doing standing around! Run!"
Thirteen yelled as she gathered the students and ran by them to the gates.
Izuku also started running, forgetting he can teleport.
"I'm afraid i can not allow you to do that."
Black mist that somehow had two yellow eyes blocked off their way.
"My name is Kurogiri and i'm here on a behalf of League of villains.
My job here is to scatter you around this area."
"Try us dumbshit!"
Bakugo, who i didn't notice was here since he was strangely silent, and Kirishima jumped forward and tried to attack Kurogiri.
"No!"
Thirteen shouted as Bakugo and Kirishima seemingly made contact with Kurogiri.
"That was rather close."
The mist stated with both Kirishima and Bakugo were now landing behind it as if they went straight through.
"Now, die!"
Kurogiri spread his mist and let almost all of the students dissapear within.
As Izuku was about to be swallowed by the mist too another portal opened right before the mist one. This one looked like a literal hole in reality showed in a yellow sparkling circle.
Izuku went right into it.

------------
Izuku landed in what seemed to be a clearing surrounded with woods.
"W_where am i?"
"So you are Midoriya Izuku?"
Izuku's head snapped around in the direction of the voice.
The two men from before were standing a few meters from him.
One had blue eyes, short black hair, white shirt, black jeans and a black short coat.
The other one was standing a little bit behind the first figure. He was clothed in long black overcoat that covered his whole body. His hair also black but reaching his shoulders. His eyes were white, a little darker then his sclera so they were visible also no pupils could be seen.
The pupeless man spoke next.
"I would say nice to meet you but i don't think you would feel the same about it in this situation."
"W_who the h_hell a_are you?!"
"Now, isn't rude to scream at someone who basically saved you?"
I growled and summoned a small blaster and fired it right away at the man in the overcoat.
To my surprise the whole beam shrank into a small ball that the man now held in his hand. He smirked at me as he raised his hand...and swallowed the blue ball.
"W_what t_the fuck."
Izuku snapped his fingers and summoned Shift while Alpha manifested herself next to them.
"Hmmm, interesting."
The man in the short coat said, looked at the other one and nodded.
The man in overcoat did a strange motions with his hands and two portals appeared close to the three of us. Suddenly two yellow sparkling ropes came from the portals and wrapped around Alpha and Shift.
"ZUZU!/IZU!"
They both screamed as they were dragged into the portals.
"ALPHA! SHIFT! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THEM?!"
The men both chuckled.
The one in overcoat did a circle hand motion and a portal opened behind him.
"Have fun brother." He said and stepped through it, the portal closing as soon as he man left.
"You don't have to worry, they both are safe..for now atleast."
The man in short coat said.
"I just want to test something with you."
"A_and w_what would that be?"
"Well to fight YOU of course."
Seeing Izuku's confusion the man carried on.
"I've seen how you fight. Despite the fact....Ink and Error or how you call them, are supposed to be the key to you and your abilities, i noticed you rely on Alpha and Shift, i haven't seen a single fight where you wouldn't summon them."
Izuku gulped loudly as he was now warry of the man.
"Now you use Alpha's abilities to fight and Shift's to defend. Or you should be, instead you are using THEM to do those things.
Alpha's attacks which you always had or Shift's Iron skin which you learned in chapter 14.-"
"W_what do y_you mean cha-"
"-Should have been YOURS to use but instead you just use THEM as 'abilities' lets say."
Izuku lowered his eyes a little as he realized the man was right...but should it not be that way?
"No i see you thinking. Yes, its good you can fight using your quirk."
Izuku raised his head and met eyes with the men.
"But can YOU fight?"
My eyepatch glitched away and my blue eye flared.
"Special move: Thread's Hell."
Blue strings surrounded the whole field.
Izuku was furious and it showed on his face.
Holding his hand, from where the strings came from, in the air, next to his head.
Suddenly all the strings on the field tore and revealed the man with now glowing purple eyes with slits.
"Heh, nice move. But not strong enough. C'mon...think."
---------
A portal spit Alpha out on a clearing near a cliff.
"Alpha! You ok?"
Alpha opened her eyes and saw Shift kneeling next to her head.
"Yea, ouch.... i'm fine."
Holding her head she stood up with Shift's support.
"Where are we?"
Before Shift could answer however.
"Oh, just away."
Alpha and Shift went alert and realized the voice belongs to the white eyed man who was standing some distance away from them. The man still dressed in his overcoat, stood at the edge of the cliff, watching the sea beneath.
'Wait....sea? Just where were we teleported ? Back to Mustafu ? Near Dagobah?'
"Some place different than either of those you stated."
"Enough of this!"
Shift punched the air and some red energy shot from her fist.
'Thats new.'
Alpha said in her head as she thought Shift is only a close range fighter.
The man, like before, caught it in his open hand and the attack turned into a ball of red light.
"Hmm, quite a lot power behind such an attack."
He said as he once again swallowed the ball of energy.
"But not strong enough."
The man raised his hands in front of him and two circles with weird signs appeared on his palms.
His overcoat's buttons oppened by itself and revealed that the man wore some kind of blue robe-like uniform.

--------
And cut,
Okay i'm here next two chapters will be Alpha and Shift vs The pupeless man in overcoat
And Izuku (+plus whoever he summons) vs The man with short coat.
Now both of these characters are inspired of two already existing characters as i already said.
There are three clues in this chapter that look like this.
Those clues may help you to guess which characters are my OCs based off of.
Plus there is chapter 18 for the man in short coat (its a pain calling them like this but i'm not calling by their names yet.)
Well, bye for now!