Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Izuku pov:

Shift used a quick and strong punch into Bakugo's stomach. He actually freaking flew a lot of distance back...
'I knew Shift can be strong while using that shield but...damn.'
A ranged explosion was launched our way from the smoke caused by Bakugo being slammed into a wall.
Shift teleported away from it and now the explosion was heading to me.
A little smirk was now present on my face.
With my hands in my pocket i snapped my fingers and my blue eye glowed brighter.
Ink and Error apperead infront of me and Ink made a black wall with her paintbrush infront of us, feeling left out Error reinforced the wall with his strings.
After blocking the explosion the wall sinked into the ground.
Bakugo now stood again and was glaring at me.
'I could just summom Alpha or not summon anyone at all, because that way my energy would be less drained and our attacks stronger since even manifesting them drains my energy and then they also drain my energy when they use attacks.
But...'
For a few seconds the world around us went black and white.
Ink, Error, Shift, Classic, Scoundrel and Alpha manifested behind me.
'This way it it will be more fun. We will be weaker, but there is a lot of us. So he can suffer more.',
I closed my left eye and use my right to glare right back at him.
"Come"
Bakugo released a feral scream before launching at me.
As he was few metres infront of me, light blue strings wrapped around his whole body.
"Whats this hah? Only sending your fucking puppets at me? Not even yourself you damn nerd?!"
Just as he finished saying that Ink teleported right next to Bakugo and the second Error loosed the strings around him, Ink made a swipe at him. Now his chest was covered with purple paint.
"Hah? What the fuck is this?"
Ink merely smirked as she swapped places with Scoundrel.
He used his bat to hit Bakugo in the same place as Ink did, launching him back once again. However this time he was stopped by a blue wall with red glowing aura around it.
A hand grabbed Bakugo's face and lifted it from the wall now a second hand grabbed the face and also was over the first hand.
Two female voices spoke out.
"Dumb face, meet the wall."
With the force of Alpha and Shift's shear power his head was slammed into the summoned wall once again.
Izuku who now had a weird blue glow around him, sweatdropped.
'I should make sure those two won't kill him.'
He turned his head a little and looked at Classic.
Classic caught onto the meaning behind the look and teleported away.
The wall dissapeared once again and Bakugo fell onto the floor, but he could feel a hand touch his ear.
Classic was now next to me handing me Bakugo's comunicator.
"H_hey, Tenya."
"Huh? Izuku? What are you?"
"As m_much as Bakugo would n_never admit it, h_he c_can't beat me a_alone.
I promise n_not to m_make any attempts on getting c_close to the bomb, i_if you come h_help him. We are on t_the first f_floor n_near the stairs."
"I see, i believe you and will be there in a few minutes."
The line then went silent.
'Good! Now Bakugo won't die.'
I hear a loud slap and realized Alpha just slapped Bakugo and he started screaming bloody murder.
'Maybe.'
"Fucking puppets!"
"Oi! We aren't fucking puppets!"
Alpha screamed and her right eye shone blue. She raised her hand and some non-sharp spike like objects emerged from the ground and slammed into Bakugo's stomach.
Before Bakugo could make a comeback, a robot armored looking leg came into Alpha's view.
Shift however blocked the attack with her own leg, still glowing red.
"Heh, nice attack Iida."
Tenya glanced at Shift before jumping back.
"Likewise miss...?"
"Call me Shift."
"And call me Alpha."
The next sentence was spoken in synch.
"And don't worry, we won't hurt you as much as Bakugo. Izu/Zuzu likes you!"
Tenya glaned confused at me.
"Uh, Thank you?"
Meanwhile, Izuku who was standing a little more far away from them, started breathing heavily.
'Damn..better finish it quickly.'
I glanced at Scoundrel and Error.
They looked at my state and nodded.
After i de-manifested them i feel some of the energy flow back into my body.
Ink put two vials from her belt and offered them to me.
"Hide and keep the red one, drink the green one."
I trusted Ink, so i hid the red one in inner pocket of my cloak and drank the green one.
The blue glow around me intesified, even if just a little and i felt some of my energy restored.
I sent a confused look at the empty vial in my hand.
"A healing vial."
Said Ink as she took the empty vial and hid it in her belt again.
"I store a certain type of energy and basicly make a potion."
"I_incredible."
Ink's cheeks went light pink.
"Aww, Izu you're making me blush."
Her face lost the pink hue and went serious.
"However you shouldn't lose focus."
'She's right.'
I look back at the fight.
Shift was now in a fight with Iida, their legs were kicking high up and were clashing with eachother.
"C'mon Iida, try harder."
Tenya's engines had blue light come out of them and his right leg shot up to Shift's head.
Shift smirked and her red glowing leg also shot up. Tenya's eyes widdened. I could feel my mouth drop and i could hear Ink giggling.
Shift's knee was a little above her breasts, her shin above the level of her nose and was holding back Tenya's leg few centimetres from the side of her face.
She was standing completly straight, not even bend in anyway.
"That was a close one."
I could feel heat in my cheeks.
'Wow, she is.....flexible.'
"Die!"
Bakugo suddently blasted on them both as they were locked in that position.
But before his assault cod hit Alpha got in his way.
"Hey, it isn't polite to interupt a duel."
She locked her arms with Bakugo both of them grabbing eachother's elbows.
Alpha's knee first made contact with his stomach then she pulled it on her own, afterwards she unfolded her leg and her feet kicked him into the same place again.
"Ink!"
Alpha's scream caused Ink to smirk as the white dot in her left eye became purple.
"Gotcha."
She snapped her fingers and the purple paint on Bakugo's chest became purple chains that attached themself on a near wall and pulled Bakugo to it.
"What the fuck is this shit?!"
Ink looked at Bakugo with a grin on her face.
"Creativity and strategy my friend!"
Her nose then scrunched up.
"Well, not friend. We aren't friends."
Bakugo strugled but couldn't overcome the chains, they even withstood his quirk.
"O_one down."
My eye then locked with Tenya's as he stared at me.
"One t_to go."

Word count: 1182