Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Izuku pov:
The bus soon stopped and let us out.
As we all lined up we could see a giant gate.
'Thats probably leading to one of the faux cities.'
We were allowed to walk closer to the gate.
I could see some people getting nervous, some recognized me and smirked.
"One less competition."
I heard from the crowd.
A maniacal smirk made way on my face.
"Oh honey, you've g_got a big s_storm c_coming."
I wispered feeling an urge to use an old internet meme.
I could hear Alpha hystericaly laughing next to me. 'Okay, it wasn't THAT funny.'
I feel hand clamp on my shoulder.
"You!"
I turned aroud and discovored it was the blue haired boy from before.
"Why are you standing there and smilling so creepily? And also you are making weird sounds, are you trying to distract everyone else? That is unbecaming of a hero."
As he stopped talking my shoulder started glitching.
'No no no no no.'
My whole body started shaking, i think i'm about to crash.

# Flashback#

"T_t_that is a d_drawback of the d_destroyer part of our a_abilties. 'Crash' can be invoked if someone w_who you aren't focusing your powers on touches you for l_long period of time."
Error looked at me.
"N_not a n_normal problem b_but on b_battlefield? If you stop moving with your weakness? You'll die."

# Flashback end#

Sudently his arm stopped touching my shoulder and i stopped glitching.
As i hear a gasp i turn around.
On the guy's shoulder was a hand touching him with four fingers and his hand was being held by another one.
Uraraka was the one who was touching his shoulder, she look displeased.
Alpha, in her fully manifested form, was the one holding his hand, she looked straight up furious.
"Stop it please, he looks uncomfortable."
"Get your filthy hand off of him."
They spoke at the same time.
"START!"
As soon as the gate oppened several things happened at the same time.
Alpha changed into her transparent form,
I grabbed Uraraka's hand while taking it off of the guy's shoulder.
Them we both dissapared in light blue light.
-----------------
"Uhh, what happened?"
"I t_teleported u_us d_deeper in the c_city."
Uraraka looks at me with a stars in her eyes again.
"You can teleport ?"
"I_i can, n_now lets go!"
I started running and i'm pretty sure Uraraka was close behind me.
--------------------
Ochako pov:
"Release!"
I deactivated my quirk as several 1 and 2 pointers fell onto the ground smashing into oblivion.
"Thats 28 points!"
I noticed Midoriya sitting on one of the buildings.
'Huh? Why is he not getting any points? D-did he give up? But, why?'
----------------------
Izuku pov:
I was sitting on the top of a building keeping a close eye on the participants and robots.
I didn't need to get points myself, why?
He closed his eye and concentrated.
He could see Error in one part of the city destroying robots with his strings.
In another one, i see Ink creating something that looked like sharp bones with her brush.
In another one, what looked like teenager with pale skin, white hair, black shorts, white shirt and blue zipped up jacket.
This was Classic, he is the first and the only 'aware' character i created in the first world.
KM named him Classic as he is the point of origin. I learned that in each world i can make very few people 'aware' only they knew the truth behind the creation of their dimension and only these 'awares' can be summoned.
'Thank you Classic.'
Closest to me Alpha was crushing robots with blue spikes appearing from the ground as her right eye shines blue.
'Just like mine.'
I see someone having trouble with two 2 pointers, my hand mooved on its own as it shot out and strings came from the tips of my fingers and wrapped the bots up.
Unlike Error's mine are darker shade of blue.
I grinned as i pull my hand close to me and the bots fall down cutted to little pieces, my strings dissapared afterwards.
I use a little trick KM taught to me and spoke to my people (I REFUSE to calm them contructs)
  - Okay guys, that enough. Leave some bots to the others, we have more then enough. -
  "Of course!" Ink.
"W_whatever." Error.
"Huff, was getting tired anyway." Classic.
"Be right there Zuzu." Alpha.
Soon Error and Ink sat down close to me, Alpha stood behind me and i leaned a little into her legs with my back.
Classic appeared as he leaned againts my shoulder.
I also learned that unlike the 'real' people, mine can touch me now, since i balanced my power.
He soon fell asleep.
'Pshh, this guy can fall asleep anyhwere.'
I put a hand over his shoulder to keep him from falling.
Suddently the ground started shaking as a huge robot emerged out of nowhere.
'Holy shit! Thats the zero pointer?? Is principal Nezu mentaly okay?'
"S_sorry C_Classic."
I de-summomed Classic.
"G_guys h_help everyone a_away f_from that t_thing!"
Ink, Error and Alpha all nodded and teleported away.
I stood up up and smirked.
'Lets see.'
"Help!"
I froze as a heard a familiar voice yell.
'Uraraka?'
My smirk disssapeared as i realized her leg is stuck and the zero pointer was getting close to her.
I teleported infront of her and tore off my eyepatch.
"Midoriya?!"
"YOU'RE GOING DOWN."
I swear i wispered those words and yet they were loud.
My right hand generated dark blue strings as they wrapped around the whole zero pointer.
As it started moving however my hand was getting away from my body.
'It's pushing me back?!
Okay, this is for you Classic.'
My left hand glowed blue, the zero pointer also glowed blue as i push him back.
'Classic's gravity manipulation.
With this i can hold it back! It...would that be enough?
NO
I have to destroy it.'
A memory flashed my mind.
# Flashback#

King Multiverse grinned as something that looked like a dragon skull floating behind him, half of it was white, and the other half way black.
"This is called a Blaster and its our ultimate weapon."

# Flashback end#

'Please, i've never was strong enough to summon it. Please just this once!'
I could feel King Multiverse trying to help me but...all of a sudden something blocked him off.
'What?'
"To think you would hit your limit so soon, HA! Very well just this once, behold MY power!"
As i heard this dark unfamiliar voice speak a rush of power enters my body.
A Blaster little bigger then me appered behind me.
My right eye burned and it shined a blue colour.
The Blaster was white but it's lower jaw was dark blue.
As it's jaw oppened with a hissing sound a large laser beam came from it really fast.
When the beam hit the zero pointer.. nothing remained.
The strange energy now leaving my body, i fell to my knees and coughed up some weird black susbstance.
'The hell was that??'

Word count: 1180