Chapter 23

Chapter 23
3rd person pov:
King Multiverse was kneeling on the ground breathing heavily.
Opposite of him Nightmare, in Izuku's body still surrounded by the weird dark liquid, was grinning.
"You're strong but we both know that you hold back since you would hurt Izuku's real body."
"True but we're getting bored."
Nightmare was wrapped in a yellow whip, restricting his movements.
"And while we don't want to hurt him...we also don't have a problem with it."
Thinker and Strange Supreme both raised their hands.
"So from now on...entertain us."
Nightmare's body became completely liquified just seconds before yellow spikes flew at him out of nowhere.
KM's eyes went to Thinker.
"Why are you even helping me?"
"We're not helping you. We're helping Izuku. As much as it looked like i wanted to kill him, i- We don't.
He's interesting you know ?"
"The beam you hit me with before...it didn't look like it did anything but i'm not naive...what was the purpose of it ?"
Thinker's purple eyes met King Multiverse's gaze head on.
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
He smiled and raised his hand to release a wind shock wave that blasted away Nightmare who was about to stab Strange Supreme with his tentacle.
"Do you have a way to stop this?"
"I do actually, defeating this guy is easy for me i just..."
"Don't wanna hurt Izuku. Yea, don't worry leave this to us however we should hurry and get you back to USJ...the Nomu is getting ready."
"What the heck is a Nomu?"
Thinker smilled and gripped his hand into a fist.
A purple glow enveloped Nightmare and he stopped moving.
"What the?"
Strange Supreme made a circle motion and whips came from mini portals all around Nightmare and trapped him.
"Well, do your thing."
King Multiverse teleported to Nightmare and held his palm to his head.
Weird green,purple,red,blue, yellow coloured 'cracks' were now on Nightmare's body as the liquid was now oozing off of him.
"Tch..very well then, seems like i'm still too weak.
I'll see you later....king."
The black liquid was completely gone and Izuku with his hand still missing and his eyes open was now in his place.
"What the hell was that ?!"
"Izuku, calm down-"
"No, i won't calm down...i always knew something is wrong but THIS?"
Thinker and Strange Supreme were just awkwardly standing there noticing Izuku's voice didn't even glitch anymore.
"Okay, enough."
KM's and Izuku's eyes went to Thinker.
"Brother."
Strange Supreme created a portal that moved and swallowed Izuku and KM.
"Well, that takes care of that."
------------
Izuku's chest hit the ground and next to him KM landed on his feet.
"Show of."
At Izuku's remark KM merely smirked.
At the sound of the sound barrier breaking both of their heads snapped to the sound.
Seeing some weird big bulky creature aiming a punch at Izuku's frog-like classmate girl. Tsuyu Asui.
"Ah, shit."
Izuku teleported behind them and used strings to keep that weird looking thing in place.
As soon as his strings attached to that thing's arm Izuku knew.....he almost fucked up, that thing was strong. Just by catching that attack his arm almost ripped out of his arm socket.
Red chains wrapped around the thing's waist and yanked it back.
"What ? Nomu was actually pushed back?!"
Some blue haired man in a skin tight suit with white hands covering it exclaimed.
'Not pushed, pulled idiot.'
Izuku said to him self while sending King Multiverse a grateful look.
"You seeing what i'm seeing ?"
Looking at KM Izuku nodded.
"Yea, i can't feel any original quirk energy...that thing isn't really alive is it?"
"It feels like multiple people smashed into one being.... neither alive or dead."
Izuku looked at the thing in pity.
...he wasn't so innocent as people sometimes thought, especialy for what he's about to do.
Actually a lot of people didn't know..but sometimes even heroes have to..end someone. Even tho its not exactly hidden information its not also public either. Hell even Allmight has a small kill count.
'I never thought i would have to do this so soon.'
"Lets go KM."
KM saw Izuku's somber look and only nodded.
Both Izuku and King Multiverse blurred out of existence.
Chains wrapped around Nomu's chest and inside its jaws.
'Your hand.'
Izuku's eyes widened as he heard a very familiar voice in his head.
It was his dark counterpart.
'I know what you think. But i won't let you die. You die, i die. Thats not what i want.'
With some hesitation Izuku extended his arm and aimed his middle and point finger at the Nomu's chest.
"Special move: God ray - first shot."
A thin blue ray shot out of Izuku's fingers, seemingly shocking Nomu.
'I see.'
Izuku smirked and neared the Nomu a little.
"Special move: God ray - Second shot."
This time Izuku aimed his palm and a bigger ray shot out, this time targetting Nomu's head.
Unknown to Izuku, Asui, Momo, Kyoka Jiro, Mina Ashido, Uraraka Ochako, Kirishima Eijiro, Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki and Aiwaza who fought to stay awake since he was lying in a pool of his blood, were all watching the fight.
What happened next, shocked all of them, including Izuku.
The ray hit the Nomu's head and it exploded. Completely, only brain mush and bloody bits.
Izuku's eyes widened at that.
'Note to self..NEVER use that on a person again.'
"No,no,no,no,NO!"
The blue haired man screamed and started scratching his neck.
"Nomu is supposed to withstood attacks from Allmight, how the hell did a brat like you damaged it!?"
His neck started bleeding and his fingers got covered in putrid blood. (AN: not that good with english but "putrid blood" should be like, pus in blood.)
"But thats okay.... he's still ready to fight."
With a few weird bubbling flesh and bone melding sounds, Nomu's head started to re-grow back.
"Gross."
"What the fuck?"
"Thats.."
"Oi, what the fuck?!"
Izuku's classmates had several reactions while Izuku and KM just stared.
The blue haired man smirked and some black mist started to form around him.
"Now, lets make this fun."

--------
Hi, i'm late hard things in life, updating will be slowed but i won't stop, i'll promise that.
Shorter chapter.
Next time, Allmight, Izuku and KM vs Nomu, Shigaraki and Kurogiri.