Chapter 22

Chapter 22
3rd person pov:
"So, is that all ?"
Eric said as he came closer to Izuku who was now holding the stump that used to be his left hand.
"C'mon, i don't want to be your enemy..... don't you understand that WE are one and the same?"
Izuku wanted to answer but couldn't.
He was keeping his mouth shut by force to not let out a scream. Secretly he tied a string around his shoulder to slow the bleeding down.
"I do not want to kill you you know. But-"
An invisible force slammed onto Eric. Looking unaffected, Eric smiled.
"No, more."
A figure manifested theirself behind Izuku few steps in front of Eric. Two glowing eyes, one red, one blue were glaring at him.
"You won't hurt him anymore."
Eric paused his expresion puzzled.
"Wait... Izuku's creations are supposed to be pieces of him.
Why..."
Purple glowing eyes with slits stared right back.
"Why do you feel stronger?!"
Before Eric could say anything else King Multiverse stood behind him.
"....an eye for an eye."
Sound of chain rattling could be heard.
"An arm for an arm."
Eric's eyes widened as he realized some red chain took his left hand.
Eric's breath quickened but he instantly tried to calm down.
"I won't let you..Thinker."
Eri- The Thinker's face recieved punch by King Multiverse. A hard one.
"See, while watching Izuku fight-"
Thinker was tied by chains on his waist and yanked back.
"I figured something out, now frankly-"
A red chain came from...seemingly nothing in the air and made a noose around Thinker's neck and yanked him up.
"-I have no idea WHAT exactly your quirk does but what i noticed.-"
King Multiverse appeared in the air, positioned as if sitting on an invisible chair.
His hand supporting his head and one leg over the other.
"Is that you always calmed down before using it.
Back then when Izuku found his resolve, you laughed like a psycho, nice by the way you sound like a real serial killer... which you probably are, you first calmed down.
Completely...your breathing calmed down and so did your heartbeat.
I don't know how your quirk works....but in order to activate your overpowered powers...you need to be calm."
KM's eyes opened to see that Thinker stopped stoped moving completely.
"Oh dear...are you dead?"
Thinker's eye suddenly opened, dark purple glowing.
A strong wind pressure exploded right in KM's face.
'...I should not had give him time to calm down.'
King Multiverse landed on his legs looking up to see a furious yet somehow calm looking Thinker.
"You must have had a lot of practise to stay calm."
KM then sidestepped a yellow whip attacking him from behind.
"I should have know the other one would be close."
The other man from before stood behind them.
However he looked exhausted and had dark circles under his eyes as if he hadn't slept in a long time even if he didn't have them before.
KM raised an eyebrow at this detail.
'Might have something to do with his quirk.'
His eyes widened as he came to a realization .
'Wait a minute!'
A small blaster formed next next to KM and fired.
The smirking man compressed the beam into a small ball of energy which he then ate.
He immediately looked a little better.
The weird symbols enveloped his hand and he fired a beam in yellow colour which KM dodged.
'Thats it!'
"You can imitate attacks."
The man who just fired the beam straightened and his face showed surprise.
"You use your hands to imitate attacks that you saw in the past, to do so you use an energy that IS your quirk....and you can replenish said energy by absorbing the attacks of others!"
"Are we sure HE isn't the main one?"
The man asked Thinker.
"Yes, it has to be Izuku but....this makes no sense."
Red chains attacked both of the men both of them only barely dodging.
"I have to congratulate you.
Yes you managed to analyse my quirk."
The man laughed a little.
"I hope you'll tell this to the kid and remember it.
My name is Steven but you can call me...Strange Supreme."
King Multiverse was intrigued and interested by such a name, so much so that he was hit by a laser that...did nothing to him?"
Turing around to see Thinker's smiling face he realized something wrong will happen.
Before any of the three could do anything yet another power seemed slam down upon them. While Strange Supreme flinched a little, Thinker looked fine..and KM looked horrified.
Izuku's left hand that was few feet seemingly melted into black liquid and Izuku himself stood up... except his whole body was stating to get covered by the same thing.
"Ohhh, is you master perhaps going tyrant ? Imagine what would happen if you had to listen to a tyrant killer."
Thinker was merely hoping to rile KM but something even he didn't expect happened.
King Multiverse himself started shaking.
'No, no calm down....this isn't Os- that thing and Izuku.....Izuku would never become like William. This is just his....hatred."
"Hello, you false king."
Izuku while still missing his left hand was now covered in dark liquid that seemed to be constantly moving. His left eye looked like it was gone and his right one was staring at the three of them glowing blue.
King Multiverse changed. His stance tensed and he now had a weird authority air around him. Even the villain duo seemed surprised at the change of his behaviour....and his power that skyrocketed.
"Hello, Nightmare."
Both of them raised their hands and..
"Special move!"
"Hated tsunami!"
"King's will!"
------------
A man in skintight suit with hands sticking to it was scratching his neck until it bled.
"But before we go....lets break the symbol of peace's reputation by killing a few of his students, shall we ?"

------
I'm here! Sorry its a shorter chapter.
Yes, The other Character was inspired by Dr. Strange from Marvel..specificaly his version from Marvel What if series, Strange Supreme.
A quick info, No King Multiverse was NOT going all out againts Thinker and Strange Supreme.
And whats this...? Is King Multiverse more aware then he lets on ? Who's William ? (Honestly you all probably know that one)
Who's the one KM refered to as "that thing"?
And don't forget just because i don't focus on the USJ that doesn't mean it isn't happening.
Thats all for now bye-bye!