Chapter 8

Chapter 8
3rd person pov:
During the exams
Few unknown people were showed sitting in a dark room.
"Only very few people seem to have potentional."
A tired looking man said.
"True, but maybe a few can be salvaged?"
A femine voice sounded.
"I'm more worried about the one candinate who just seems to be sitting on the building."
Another voice made it self know.
A little shaddowed figure with a tail took a look into a tablet like device in it's...paws?
"Midoriya Izuku
Quirk: Error 404
And no description huh?"
Sudently this person's eyes widdened as they see who was he trained by.
A maniacal laughter could be heard in the dark room as everyone looked at the source.
"I wouldn't count him off.
After all look at his score."
Everyone looks and the shock can be felt across the room.
His score was increasing.
'Of course, we use a special devices that are hidden all around the faux cities.
Those devices can track quirk energy and automatically gives the points for each scanned pointers.'
The person soon noticed the coordination to a few people that didn't have files.
'Each time one of those four people destroys some bots, the points go to Midoriya, in other words those "people" are made of, or are using his quirk energy.'
Everyone felt their shock deepen when the boy on a building used some strings to cut some bots to pieces.
"I have to admit it was impressive, but...how is he getting those other points? Is he cheating?"
The tired man asked.
"No, don't worry. I know how is he doing it and he isn't cheating in any way."
And no, some of the people certainly DID NOT "awww'ed" at when a group of people appeared near that boy and basicly made a cuddle pile.
"I know we shouldn't be biased Nezu! But we HAVE to get them to class together!"
"You don't have to worry about that at all Midnight."
Nezu grinned and everyone shivered.
"Worry not, at all!"
As soon as the student saved a girl, summoned what looked like dragon skull and destroyed the zero pointer in under 2 minutes, all that can be heard was the sound of silence....and one maniacal laughter coming from a quirked animal.
However everyone missed the aftermath.
Everyone except and old lady who has in down with the students right now.

Izuku pov:
'What the hell was that?
That voice..i never heard it before.
Damnit, now i feel dizzy.'
Izuku held his head as his vision was spinning.
"And my friend too, i don't know whats wrong with him!"
I heard Uraraka's voice saying from behind me.
As i turned around, i saw someone standing next to her, i knew who it was.
Recovery girl.
As she asked me if i'm hurt somehwere i just told her a half truth.
"Y_yea, i_m f_fine, just t_tired."
"I see, very well sony take those gummies!"
I took the candies from her hand and ate them.
I'm not stupid, Recovery girl doesn't just give away candies like some creep, i red somehwere that her candies were created by her request, they are special and work like an energy shots.
"T_thanks."
She nodded at me and moved on.
I sudently realized that Uraraka is standing just fine.
'Ah, i've heard and red about RG's quirk but to see the effects of it in real life? Interesting.'
Before i could say something, i feel someone hold my shoulders.
"Oh my god! Zuzu are you sorry? I'm okay that i left you!"
'Wait- wha?'
A female laugher and glitching chuckling could be heard.
"What the hell did i just say?"
A scared and flustrated Aplha yelled with comedic tears in her eyes.
"This just reminded me of the first time Alpha fiddled with her words!"
Ink yelled and a memory acted in my mind as i laughed.

#Flashback#
Alpha pov:
"Uh..whats happening here?"
Inko asked me calmly as she walked on me crying and Zuzu laughing more then i ever heard him laugh in his entire life.
"So..i've made a soup for Zuzu today since i wanted to try cooking.
When i was finaly done i wanted to put the soup for Zuzu on the table and since he was sitting there i wanted to tell him, but i was stuck between telling him two things,
"Carefull its hot."
And
"Here's the soup."
So my brain got overworked and i blurted out.
"Caferull, its soup."
It has been 5 minutes and Zuzu still haven't stop laughing!"

Flashback end
Izuku pov:
"Ah, g_good t_times."
"Oi!"
I merely laughed a little more.
"C'mon we should go now!"
"Ink i_is r_right."
"Sure sure whetever."
Alpha said while rolling her eyes.
"C_c'mon Aplha, it w_was j_just fun."
I said as i one arm hugged her.
"Assholes."
I hear her mutter as she cuddled my arm closer fo her.
I merely caught a glimpse of Ink raising an eyebrow at me before she and Error de-summomed themselfs, dissapering in blue particles.
"Lets go h_h_home."
I felt Alpha nod in my arm as we teleported in blue light.

After getting home and telling my mom how the exams went, (she almost got a heart attack) i fell in my bed and glitched my clothes to my sleep wear which was white oversized shirt and some random black pants.
I see a blob of pink and feel something againts the crock of my neck.
I one hugged the pink blob and for the first time in 43 weeks spoke without anything glitching in my voice.
"Good night Alpha."
I feel her stiffen a little before relaxing.
"Good night Zuzu."

Word count: 948
I'm sorry for missing yesterday's upload and sorry for shorter chapter