ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ#𝟷

Money by lalisa

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

July 3 2005.....

Age : 14

Y/n l/n

(Y/n's pov)

Life.... I have always thought life was useless.... Life is not a fairytale, if you loose your shoe at midnight that means YOU ARE DRUNK... That's what I always taught myself.

I never really believe in those kinds of cliche tales.... When I was younger my grandma used to tell me the story of
"Cinderella" , she lost her shoe and her prince Charming found her.... Bullshit.

Opps i guess in all these ranting I forgot to introduce myself.

I am y/n l/n, a normal girl with a not so normal life.
There are three people in our family
My brother hikaru l/n, my mother kaori l/n and me.

Our family owns a big business which was handed to my mom after my father passed away due to an accident. Due to our business being so successful we are very rich, I never really bragged about being rich but people always thought of me as a "spoiled brat".

Not like I care about what they think.

Currently I am sitting in my kia spectera
Going to my cousins house to live with him.

You may ask why am I leaving my richy rich life going to live with my cousin?

Well answer is simple...

I am bored.

Sitting in the car I am currently reading a book that caught my interest.
'Harry potter and the philospher stone"

It's about a wizard name harry potter who goes to a school name 'hogwarts" To study magic!!

Ahhh so interesting!!! I wanna live that life tooo.

"Young master y/n" I was caught of my train of thought when suddenly my maid well not maid i always consider her as my friend called me . her name is 'kiyoko'

"Yeah? " I asked her.

"We are here" Kiyoko said.

"Wait really?? I am so excited to meet cousin! Let's go kiyo-chan" I said excitedly, She hummed as a response.

I got out of the car and went towards the door.

I pressed in the bell.

*DING DING*

As the door opened I saw a familiar figure. Ocean blue eyes , messy blond hair.... And bruises???

"MITCHI!! " I exclaimed as I went towards him and engulfed him in a big hug.

TAKEMITCHI HANAGAKI.
MY cousin.

"y/n??? HOW ARE YOU HERE?? " he yelled.

"Woah woah calm down man!! I wanted to surprise you. And mom allowed me to stay here and study! Isn't it amazing?? "

"WAIT REALLY?? I thought aunty didn't like it when you are away from her... " He said.

"Well.... It was really difficult to get her agree on it" I explained.

"Aah! How rude please come in! " Mitchi called me inside.

"Kiyo-chan can you please ask the driver to get my stuff inside? And don't worry about me! You can go home now.. " I asked kiyo.

"B-but young master!"

"No buts!! Just go I'll manage here"

After so much of protesting she agreed and went home the driver took out my stuff and went inside to keep it.

"Be safe young master! " He said as he bowed down.

"You too mister yota" I said while nodding my head in a respectful way.

After 5 mins we finally got all my stuff to my room and went to the living room to get some rest...

"So...... " Mitchi started our conversation. "You are going to stay here and study at my school?" He asked.

"Yup!! "

"That's great actually! I can introduce you to her! " He said. 'Her'?? Who is her?? Did this boy got a girlfriend? Oh wow.

"Ayo who is her?? " I asked him curiously.

"I- my- MY GIRLFRIEND! " HE exclaimed while blushing.

Y/n brain has stopped working.

"YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND?? " I asked while standing up.

"Yeah.... "

"oh my god- I didn't know my dumb cousin would get a girlfriend.... "

"OI! THAT'S SO MEAN" he said

"I want you to meet her.... You both will be great friends!! " He added.

"Hmm.... Yeah I would like to meet that girl to.... And ask her if she is ok while dating YOU" I said as I shaked my head.

"*GASP* EXCUSE ME?? " The blond-hair boy said as he dramatically clenched his chest.

"Hah... Well I'll go to my room now! Don't wanna miss my first day of school do we? " I said as I was walking towards my bedroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SPOILER WARNING⚠
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TAKEMITCHI FREAKING PUNCHED KAKUCHO!!???? I AM LITERALLY SO PROUD RN😭😭

I AM LITERALLY SO PROUD RN😭😭

A/n :  I didn't add it in the info but y/n here is actually pansexual.
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.... Make sure to comment and vote please <33333

786 words