♡ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ♡

✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧✧༺♥༻✧

(Y/n's pov)

"l/n-san why are you still here? "

I looked behind to see the pretty beach-blond haired boy.

It was sanzu.

"Sanzu-kun?? What are you doing here?? " I asked the boy while approaching him, he was taller then me.

"I... Was about to leave but I saw you here alone.... " He said while avoiding our gaze.

"Oh? Muto-san already went home?? " I asked the boy.

"Yeah.... I actually needed some Groceries that's why I stayed back.... "

I honestly thought that he wouldn't talk much but he is actually pretty cool!

"What about you? "

"That dumb cousin of mine forgot that I existed and went home" I answered his question.

"I......... I can drop you off if you... WANT! " He yelled the last word, I can clearly tell he didn't talked to any girl in his life... Haha poor boy.

"Ahh yes please..i could've called my driver but his daughter is in the hospital and I don't wanna stress him... "

"Also please address me as y/n Or n/n as I said it feels weird to be called by my last name. " I said.

"Uhh s-sure... You can call me by my first name to if you want y-y/n-san"

"Ohk then haru it is then!! " I said while we walked towards his bike.

(I know he usually rides with muto but let's just pretend he brought his own bike)

We reached to his bike, I still wonder why he wears a mask... Well it must be personal not like I am the person to invade someones privacy.

He started the bike and I sat at the back, when I crawled my hands into his torso he flinched a bit.

"Haru are you ok? Am I making you uncomfortable??? " I asked with clear concern but he just shooked his head, I can see his ears were red.

Is he cold or something?

While sitting I checked my watch
Oh it's dinner time already!! And also I am very hungry.

Maybe I can take haru to a restaurant!!

"Hey haru!!" He just hummed in reply.

"Wanna have dinner with me?? " He was a bit hesitant but then accept it.
.

.

.

.

.

A little while later we reached to the restaurant.

"Ne... Y/n-san... Isn't it a bit expensive?? " He asked me but his eyes we're fixed on the restaurant in front of us.