ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ#𝟷𝟹

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Third person pov)

All three mikey, takemichi and draken were sitting in the playground while the mizo crew were playing.
And on the other side y/n was leaning on one of the pillers with her eyes closed
Ignoring there conversation.

"I am sorry mikey. "

"I am sorry tooo! " Mikey replies while smiling at draken.

"What were you to fighting about any ways? " Takemichi asked in curiosity.

"I forgot" Mikey simply replied.

Only this much was what y/n listened and after some time hina and emma showed up which caught here attention.

"Takemichi-kun!! " Hina exclaimed.

Y/n stood up, back straight and went towards hina and emma to greet them.

"Hina~ emma-chan!! " She said while taking hina in a hug which made emma jealous.

"I am here too!! " She said while pouting.

"Ah how can I forget emma-chan~" While saying so she also went towards emma and took her into a hug.
Which caused the girl to madly blush and the guys looked at her with jealousy.

Mikey knew emma liked you, so did draken.
Honestly he thought she liked draken but when you showed up it changed.

'Wish I could be emma right now' though Mikey while frowning.

'Why do I feel angry.... ' draken also thought.

"By the way takemichi~ hina wanted to ask you for the festival" Emma said while smirking while I just looked at them.

"E-emma!! " Hina said while blushing so hard.

"Sure! I- I'll go with you... " Takemichi replied.

"See~i told you he would totally agree!! " Emma cooed and then turned to y/n.

Y/n was smiling at hina and takemichi not noticing emmas admiring gaze.

'Maybe moving on isn't that bad.... ' she thought and build up courage to ask you for the festival.

"Y/n-chan..... I- i- i- I WANNA GO TO THE FESTIVAL WITH YOU! " She said to the (h/c) hair girl.

"Hm~ sure! Draken and Mikey can join too! At least I won't get bored Threewheeling~" Said y/n.

After that y/n hina and Emma sat down were earlier Mikey draken and takemichi were sitting and talked about stuff.

The day came to an end and they finally went home.
Y/n went straight to her room because of being exhausted with all running and stuff.

Entering her room she felt uneasy like someone was watching her.

Doing her usual stuff she then sat on her bed remembering all that happened today.
And caught a glimpse of something.