ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ#𝟷𝟻

●○●○●○●○◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇●○●○●○●○◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Angst? Idk

(I won't be using gifs now :))

(Y/n's pov)

"So how have you been draken? " I asked the blonde male sitting on the hospital bed while cutting Apples for him.

"I am good n/n! But you know you didn't have to pay for the hospital bills!" Draken said to me.

"It's nothing really.. You are my friend after all! " I said with a smile.

I swear I could see dark aura coming from him.

"Hey n/n do you-" Before he could even continue someone enterned the room.

It was a boy wearing outlaw shorts and glasses. Oh it's just michi-.

I dead panned at him.

"Draken-kun whatchu doing! " He said and stopped when he say draken glaring at him.

"Quit acting like a jackass! " He said.

"Michi you are embarrassing me😐" I said while taking my things ready to go to nii-sans room.

The doctor said that it wasn't necessary for him staying here but I asked them to.

{Flashback}

We can't let him stay here ms l/n - doctor.

Oh really doctor? Do you want me to buy this whole hospital and fire you? - said y/n with the sweetest smile.

I- no ms l/n - the doctor said while bowing and then left.

Why did you do that n/n! - hikaru asked his sister.

I have to take care of you! Mom isn't here so I am the one incharge. - y/n said while puffing her chest out.

I am older. - hikaru.

And? - y/n.

{Flashback ends}

"I'll be going to nii-san's room guys! I'll meet you later michi" I said and went out of the room.

I am guessing the future might change now and be better
Cus draken and nii-san both are alive.

Why did michi hide that fact that nii-san's gonna die.....

I am glad I already knew

(Let's timeskip to the future when takemichi is already back and is talking to hina cus I am lazy)

(Third person pov)

"On Christmas Eve he broke up with me..... Why was I dumped? " Hina said while looking at the sky.

"Tell me why takemichi-kun? " Hina asked as tears were already filling her eyes.

Takemichi couldn't believe what he heard.

He was the one who dumped hina? Not the other way around? What was the reason he dumped her and why her?

"I-i gotta go pee" Takemichi said that and ran to the nearest restroom.

Hina was left dumbfounded.

Takemichi was in the restroom thinking what caused his past self to break up with hina? And what happened to y/n his cousin

Questions were building up inside his head.
Unknown to him something bad is about to happen...

(???? Pov)