ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ#𝟷𝟸

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷

(Akkun and takuya are officially love interest! )

At takemichis house.

(Third person pov)

"Tomans gonna split in half? Wow never expected the two of them to fight. " Y/n said while sitting on takemichis bed and talking about the events which were about to happen.

"That's what I am thinking!! How can't the two of them fight.... They seem inseparable! " He said while completing his puzzle which took 3 days.

"And last piece! I did it! " Takemichi was proud of his work while y/n was just laying not caring what was going around her.

A little while later the mizo group showed up and said that they wanted to visit takemichi.

"When tachibana told us that you were hostalised i was very scared.... " Said akkun.

Y/n motioned her hand to him and pat the seat next to her on the bed.
He was red as a tomato but then went there and sat down.

Yamagishi and makato were gushing over the puzzle and takemichi was warning them to not touch it.

"I wanna destroy that thing.... " Y/n said quietly which was heard by only akkun.
He just Sweatdropped by the girl's idea.

'Y/n-chan.... Is really cute! ' akkun thought mesmerized by y/ns beauty but then looked away when she caught his gaze on her.

'Strange.... ' she thought.

Y/n was bored of all the delinquent thingys and decided to read one of her books.
But soon when draken entered the room that caught her attention.

"Is arguing with who now? " He said while stepping inside the room.

'Even he is taller the door wtf-' she thought.

"D-DRAKEN-KUN!! " they all yelled in union.

"I came to check up on ya takemichi" Draken said still not noticing y/n.

"Damn! It's so hot in here... Is it because there are all dudes? " He added.

"Yoo hoo! I am here too? " Y/n said as she stood up and waved towards draken.

"Oh! N/n you are here too!. "

"Well duh! " Y/n rooled her eyes on the tall blonde.

"What are you all standing for? Sit down" Draken said again which they all obeyed and sat down.

They soon stared talking about osanai who was apparently alive.

'I will soon kill that bitch on my own. ' y/n thought while clenching her wrist.

"S-so hows mikey-kun? " Takemichi asked which seem to trigger the other boy.

He slammed his hand on the table and that destroyed the puzzle.
Takemichi let out a frustrated scream.

'Ahh dammit I wanted to destroy it. ' y/n sulked into the corner of the room.

"Toman is no more" Draken said and stood up taking his leave.

Y/n just smirked and went on following the boy out.

'Welp! ' - y/n

Both of the teens reached the door while ignoring takemichi calling them from behind.

Draken soon stopped which caused y/n to bump into him.

"What the hell dude! You don't just stop so suddenly! " Y/n said while rubbing her nose and looked where draken was looking at.

It was mikey standing there like🧍🏼‍♂️

"Mikey.... " Draken said.

"Ken-chin..." Mikey replied.

"Y/n 😙✌" Y/n also replied with a peace sign while others just deadpaned on her action.

"The hell are you doing here? " Mikey asked draken ignoring the girl.

"Hah? More like why are you here? " - draken.

"I am here to visit takemichi. " - Mikey

"So did I" - draken.

"Huh? Takemichi is my pal! And why is n/n behind you? " Mikey said and pulled the girl towards him without even warning.

"What do you mean by that? He is my pal and n/n can do whatever she wants! "Draken replied and again pulling the girl to him.

"Why the hell am I being dragged?" And they ignored her again.

'These bitches... ' she thought as a vein popped out of her head.

"Move it you are in the way beanpole. " Mikey said with glaring dagger on draken.

Y/n while they were fighting made her way out.

Mikey picked up a bike and threw it on draken but he dodged it.

As the both of them where throwing things at each other y/n took out a bag of popcorns and started eating them.

"Haha yeahh beat his ass draken! " Said y/n while she munched on the popcorns.

"Y/n-chan... What are you doing? " Takuya asked the said girl.

"I am enjoying the drama kuya-chan! "

Unaware for her takuya froze because of the nickname y/n gave him.
And on the other hand akkun was jealous of how takuya got a nickname from you.

"You wanna finish this here?? " Mikey asked draken.

"Bring it on" Was drakens reply.

"Not so fast. ... " Takemichi said while dark aura was coming through him.

"Ho ho ho~this is gonna be good! Just don't die takemichi" Y/n was also standing on the balcony enjoying the show.

Takemichi tried to punch mikey but ended up in the trash.

"Pfft-hahahhaha" Y/n couldn't hold it anymore and laughed at her cousins action.

He began his speach on how they shouldn't fight and look for people around them and was unaware that there was something on his head.

Y/n made her way down stairs to see it more clearly.

"Takemichi.... Listen this whole time there was a poop on your head.. " Mikey pointed it out.

"EWW!! GROSS MICHI! " y/n went towards Mikey to hide from the boy.

Mikey and draken made fun of him and started laughing along with y/n.
They soon started running .

Mikey held y/ns hand and took her to where they were going and she ran with them.

'Ahh how sweet.....' She thought while smiling at the two.

They all soon reached a playground.

(A/n : I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM THAT MY BOOK IS GETTING SO FAMOUS!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

Btw did you all see the new chapter? Senju slayed!! And poor mitsuya always getting his head hit.
Emma and shin could never)

1011 words