ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ#𝟽

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

(Mention of suic!de

{At the roof top}

"Takemichi! How have you been man? " Akkun said while snaking one arm on takemichis neck.

"Ow ow ow that hurts akkun"

"Ha ahaha"

"I am glad to see you after all these years... It's been too long! " Akkun said while holding a smile on his face

After joking around and talking about the times in middle school akkun and takemichi came to the real talk.

Akkun told takemichi about how he was the one who pushed him on the train track,he also told him about how he works for kisaki...... Takemichi was shocked knowing that his closest friend was the one who tried to kill him.

"I am scared too....mikey changed after draken and n/n died.... " Akkun said.

"Huh? Draken died too.... " Takemichi asked in disbelief.

"Draken and n/ns older brother died which cause n/n to go in depression and one day she killed herself.... After knowing the news mikey went insane.... HE WAS OBSESSED WITH N/N! well who wouldn't be.... N/n was awsome just like you, she wouldn't give up.... But she did"

"Akkun...? "

"You go back to past.... And save hina and y/n...takemichi....dont give up! "

"Akkun.... Get down from there you will fall! "

Akkun then looked back and smilled at the scared boy.

"Save everyone our crybaby hero... "

"AKKUN DONT DO THAT! "

It was too late takemichi couldn't save his friend...akkun jumped from the top and gave up his life.

"Naoto.... I wanna save everyone akkun, draken, niisan, y/n, hina... Everyone" Takemichi said while crying his eyes out.

{In naotos office after takemichi got fired}

"If draken Or y/n wouldn't have died toman wouldn't have been what they are today... Akkun also said that mikey changed after y/n died.... " Takemichi said looking down on the floor.

"While you were giving the interview I found some details about the brawl of august 3rd....its says 'a middle schooler age 15 was stabbed in the abdomen and soon after died and soon to be CEO of l/n company the son of kaori l/n, hikaru l/n age 20 died because of getting hit on the head with a bat.... That middle schooler was ryugiji ken... And y/n-sans brother. " Naoto explained everything to takemichi who was listening to the other male.

"It also says that there was a fight between mikey and draken which caused toman to split in half." He also added.

"Huh?? Wait a minute! That's not possible and august 3rd is in 2 weeks " Takemichi said while getting up.