ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ#𝟼

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱

{Mention of suicide}

(Third person pov)

Y/n was riding with draken and takemichi with Mikey.

She was sitting backwards on the cycle not really caring about there talk.
But something caught her attention when Mikey mentioned his brother.

"I had a big brother ten year older then me" He said.

'He has siblings? ' she thought.

"He is dead tho-" He added.

"I have a big brother too.... " She mumble which he heard once again.

"Oh? You have a brother to n/n-chin? That's cool! "

"Yeah.... He is six year older then me... " She girl replied.

"Yeah! Hikaru-niisan is really cool!! " Takemichi exclaimed excitedly.

When ever hikaru was involved he would get excited cus he admired the older one.

"You know her brother takemitchi? " Mikey asked, he was a little jealous about it.

"O-oh yeah i- I didn't tell you we are cousins! " He explained to the boy.

"WHAT? " -MIKEY

"You know my brother was very reckless
Person! He challenged a guy when he didn't know how to fight..... You remind me so much of him"

"Wow" - takemichi

Y/n chuckled as she thought of her brother who was the same but he would beat the opponents asses.

They then came to a stop.

Mikey was ahead of the three. Y/n standing beside draken and takemichi behind Mikey.

Mikey then started talking..

"Nobody... Thinks delinquents are cool these days right? "

'Oh yeah people started to think like this at that time. ' - takemichi.

Mikey then started again.

"In my big bros time. .. There were tones of biker gangs around here. .. They'd rip through the city's with there loud motorcycles" Mikey said as he turned around and flashed us a smile.

"They were bold as hell... Fighting all the time....... But they took care of there own problems" - Mikey

"What's so lame about that? "- Mikey

" That's why I want to make a new era of delinquents " Mikey was very determined.

"I want you both to join me... Even you y/n.....i like both of you! "

Y/n was left there stunned when he mentioned her joining there gang...
Y/n the girl who didn't wanted to get in the world of delinquency still got herself Involved.

"You can find guys who can fight well but a guy like you who stands up for others is rare.... And for you y/n you are pretty strong for a girl you'd make a good member in toman think about it both of you" Draken said as both him and Mikey went there way leaving both the teenagers stunned.

'Mikey is a delinquent but not a bad guy at least he is not the type who crash trucks at a festival. He is not like the boss  like he was in 2017...what could make mikey change!?? ' takemichi was in his thought while walked that he didn't notice the roac- i mean man walking by him.

But y/n did.

She turned around and smirked as the man was walking, takemichi also turned around cus he thought the man was familiar.

"Huh!? It feels like I have seen him somewhere... ! " He mumbles under his breath which was heard by y/n.

"Takemichi.... " Y/n finally spoke .

"H-huh? Y/n?? What's up⁉" -takemichi.

"Are you..... Perhaps a time traveler? Hm? " The girl asked him while side eyeing the boy.

"W-WHAT?? " takemichi yelled out clearly sweating.

"Assuming from your reaction.... You are..! " She said again while eyes slightly widened.

"Y-y/n how did you know that.... Are you also a time leaper??? " He asked while clearly panicking.

"No I am not... I kinda guessed it from your behavior.... That you were hiding something, one moment you are all acting like a mature adult and the next moment? You are like a complete different person" Y/n explained the panicking boy.

"If you wanna talk your awesome cousin is here you know.. "

"Y-y/n" Takemichi then started crying knowing that he isn't alone anymore he has someone to rely one.

"So~tell me everything about the future! "

Takemichi then explained everything to y/n and y/n was shocked....

"I will help you michi! To get us a better future " She said while throwing hands in the air.

"Yeah.... "

{After takemichi time leaped the second time}

In the future

Takemichi woked up after accidentally shaking hands with naoto.

"AAHHHHHHH" he screamed as he was devastated about ruining the moment with hina.

"Takemichi!! You are awake! " Naoto said happily.

"Dammit I did came back!! " He whined.

"Huh? "

"So that means you really can time travel huh?? So shaking hand really is the trigger! My theories were all correct! "

"Yeah yeah sure was╥﹏╥"

"Soo.... Since you are back you changed something right? "

"Well..... "

"YOU SHAKED MY HAND BY ACCIDENT?? " naoto yelled at the black haired boy.

"Man.. Hina is sure so cute...those fireworks were so beautiful! " Takemichi said as he was Day-dreaming about what had happened earlier.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TAKEMICHI-KUN?? "..

" What I am learned that.... When you time leaped your body became good as dead... Like your sould just left your body! " Naoto continued Explaining.

"Huh? So I was dead? "

As they both were talking takemichi soon remembered about his cousin.

"Hey hey naoto... What about y/n? "

"Hm? Y/n? You mean y/n l/n? She committed suicide 11 years ago.... She was in depression after her brother was murdered on the same day ken ruyugiji was.... He so happened to be there at the scene and got hit on the head. " Naoto explained the boy who was clearly shocked to know that hikaru died in the past.

"What- that's impossible Before the train incident I saw on the news that y/n was missing!! So how is it possible that she committed suicide.... " Takemichi said visiblly confused.

"What do you mean?? " Naoto asked him while standing up.

"Does that means.... Meeting toman has changed y/ns fate.... " Naoto continues speaking.

"I- I.... "

"I- I am gonna save all of them.... "

(A/n : don't forget to comment and vote<3)

1015 words