🍙| followers

IN the morning, you wake up and check your phone.

'no notifications.'

you sigh and get ready for school.

"i'm going!" you yell.

"have a good day!" your grandfather yells.

you head out the door and walk to school. you barely ate breakfast in the morning.

"y/n!" you hear a familiar voice and keep walking, knowing they'll catch up to you.

"hello b/f/n." you sigh and she giggles.

"so~ have you seen it yet?"

"hm?" you quirk your eyebrow and she pulls out your phone. she plays a video of...

IS THAT YOUR CHARACTER IN U?!

your eyes widen and you stutter a little, "w-who's that?"

"her name is samura! isn't it pretty?! she has the most beautiful voice... and she's so pretty!" she may have the looks, but b/f/n wasn't that smart.

"really.." you trail off and she puts an arm around your shoulder.

"but you'll always have the best vocal cords!" she smiles brightly, catching the attention from some students as you both walk through the gates.

"isn't that b/f/n?"

"isn't that her best friend?"

"i don't know, she always hangs around her though."

"what's her name again?"

you sigh.

"thanks.." you mumble for only her to hear.

as you walk into class, she follows behind you, talking your ear off until the bell rings. as you watch her leave, you quickly take out your phone.

samura
5,798,006
followers

you gasp loudly and the students around you look at you. you cover your mouth and look down.

'NO WAY! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!' you stand up and rush out of class. b/f/n takes notice of this and runs out after you.

"y/n?!" she screams as she stops at the door to see you run full speed out of the building.

she sweatdrops at the sight and figures she'll ask you about it later.

you run out the building and trip, falling in the soft grass.

"ow.." your pain was muffled by the dirt. you turn your body facing up and breath out.

"what do i do..?" you turn your head to the side and see the dandelions beside you.

"la la la... la la la la la..." you sing quietly in the grass. you don't sing other than those "la"'s. you start to hum the song that you sang yesterday in the game u.

you wanted to log out of the app forever. what if people found out who you were?

you look at your followers and their comments. of course there would be bad comments.

i don't get the hype

she's not even that good