🍙| ramen and ema

SLIGHT BROTHERS CONFLICT CROSSOVER

AFTER that ordeal with oikawa, you and the gang went into the ramen shop. you went in and sat at a table. ushijima sat across from you, reon sat on the right of you and shirabu sat on the left. you ordered your food and you felt a tap on your shoulder.

you turn your head and see a pretty girl with light brown hair in a side ponytail and a gentle smile. she was so pretty.

"ema?.." you trail off and she smiles.

"y/n!" she squeals and hugs your head.

"oh.. hey.." you smile a little and she blushes a little.

"ahhh, your voice still gives me chills y/n!" she smiles with closed eyes and you look down. her smile was so radiant.

"uhm-"

"come on! i want you to meet some people." she tugs your hand and you look at your volleyball team, almost looking for approval.

"go ahead." semi reassures and you nod. you get out your seat and ema drags you to a table across the ramen shop.

"hey guys, this is y/n! my friend!"

she wasn't wrong, you were her childhood friend, but when she moved to another prefecture, you lost touch. you were glad to see her again.

"hello." a man with light brown hair smiles at you. you look down and wave.

"she's a little shy."

"it's pretty obvious big sis." you look up and see fuuto asakura, a male idol that made every girl go wild.

"big sis?.." you whisper and only ema heard you.

"hai, they're all my brothers." she smiles again and you nod, a little shocked. you bow and turn to ema, pointing to her phone and she hands you it.

"are you putting your number in?"

"mhm." you nod and her eyes sparkle.

"yay! i missed you so much y/n!" she grabs your hands and blushes at the touch, even though she initiated it.

you nod, "it's good to see you too, ema." you smile a little and hear a little voice.

"woah! your voice is pretty!" you turn and see a little boy with light brown hair.

you blush and avert your eyes, "arigato.."

"he's right, it's very cute." a monk says and you almost want to make a disgusted face.

'isn't that guy like 30?'

"thank you.."

"isn't it the cutest?! and she can sing!" ema hugs your neck and they look at you.

"ema.." you blush and hide your face by turning it the other way. though the brothers can see your red ears.

"you're so cute y/n-chan!~" another voice chime sun and see a voice actor that you knew very well.

"geez.. how many of your brothers are famous?" you sweatdrop and they laugh.

"haha, oh, by the way y/n." ema let's go if you and stares at you, "what's with all those boys?" she almost held jealousy in her eyes.

"i'm the manager for a volleyball team." you answer briefly and her eyes widen.

"so, you're actually being social?!" she grabs your shoulders and you sweatdrop.

'is that supposed to be a compliment?'

"hai."

"ahh! i'm so proud of you!" she hugs you again and you hesitate before you hug back with a smile.