🍙| concert and beast

THERE you were, in the middle of the world u. about to sing in front of millions. it was your concert. you smiled at the audience as they crowded around you, though giving you enough space to perform.

as you were about to sing, a creature came through the crowd with people in white body suits coming after. you stand there shocked at the beast circles around you and tries to escape from the people in the body suits.

"come here beast!" one of them yells and rushes to the beast who was behind you. the people in body suits catch him and hold him still. the one that seemed to be the main leader pulls out a green orb, "how about the world sees who you really are?!" he smiles almost sadistically.

"wait!" you hold your hand out and stop him.

"what is it?" he glares at you and you gulp. you try to find the courage to keep going.

"what did he ever do?"

"he's hideous! a true disgrace of the game!"

"says you! don't go around exposing people just because of their looks!" you scream at him and the audience cheers.

"tch. and what do you know? you're pretty!" he puts his hands on his hips.

"i.." you look at the beast.

'if only you knew what i really looked like..'

"it doesn't matter!" you yell at him and go in front of him and hug the beast, "leave him be!" you tighten your hold around him and the beast's eyes widen.

"YEAH!"

"leave already!"

"we want to hear samura sing!"

the audience cheers out and he scoffs. he flies away with the rest of his group and the crowd parts ways with him. you let go of the beast and look at him with gentle eyes.

"are you okay?"

he looks at you before pushing you away and flying off. you look at him leave and sadden.

"gomen, everyone." you smile at them and log off.

you look down at the ground before sitting on your bed. you knew your fans would be disappointed that you didn't continue the concert. but what else could you do? it caught you off guard really. the way he pushed you away with terrified eyes. the way you hugged him and you felt him tense up.

it hurt your heart.

~~~

you woke up at your desk and got up to get ready for school. when you went out the door, you didn't bother checking your phone, you knew you didn't have any notifications. and just like you thought, you were right. but when you checked the time your eyes widened. it was way too early to be at school. the gates were even closed. you groan and sit by the gates.

shiratorizawa had dorms, so you didn't bother expecting that the gates would open soon. you stayed with your grandparents because they needed the help and company. is that so wrong? and this good deed you were doing got you locked out of the school in return.

"i'm sad samura didn't continue her concert." a familiar voice said and your eyes widen. you shoot up and see goshiki and shirabu. goshiki was pouting while complaining about the concert that didn't happen.

"well what did you expect idiot? so many people interrupted it, and she has her own life anyways." shirabu scoffs at his friend.

"yea- oh." goshiki shifts his vision to you that looked like a puppy standing outside a door.

"y/n-senpai?" goshiki pointed to you and shirabu looked at you. he unlocked the gate and let you in.

"why are you here?"

"i got up too early." you answered briefly and they nod.

"you know, your voice is really cute, y/n-senpai." goshiki smiles at you.

you blush a little and look down, "arigato."

"geez goshiki, you're so embarrassing." shirabu scoffs again and walks faster. goshiki runs to catch up to him and you wonder why they're out so early.

"y/n?"

you look up and see ushijima.

"good morning." you whisper lowly.

"why are you here so early?" he points out, you thought he didn't hear you so you answer a little loudly this time.

"i woke up early."

"oh. do you want to come for morning practice?"

'they have that?'

"mhm." you nod and make a note to yourself to come during mornings.

you follow ushijima and he stops.

"call me wakatoshi." he starts to walk again and you stare at him a bit before walking next to him.

'he already calls me y/n so i guess it's only fair.'

you keep staring forward until the gym came into view. you went into the building and sat on the bench. you noticed that their practice was a lot more precise. the blockers took your words to heart and found your advice much more affective. yamagata started trying to use his foot for any ball that was too far out of his reach. and ushijima did an amazing spike, easily getting through tendou's block.

you start to hum the song that you sang when you first got into u.

"gales of song... guide me through the storm..." you whisper lowly. you meant that song for your dad. you wondered if he knew that samura was you.

"you listen to samura too?" tendou comes into your view and you jump.

"uh.."

"i think she has a beautiful voice." he says as he sits next to you.

"yeah.." you felt flattered. your heart warmed at the compliments that others gave you.

"too bad she had to cancel 'cause of that stupid beast." he pouts and you furrow your eyebrows a little.

"i guess..." you look ahead of you to avoid his eyes.

"have a different opinion?"

"i think what samura said was true."

"i guess you're right." tendou looked ahead of him and he didn't want to admit it, but he related to the beast in so many ways.

people would call him a monster based on his looks. so when you walked in the gym with your head down and graced him with your stunning sweet voice, he was surprised that you were talking to him without running away.

"tendou-senpai."

"call me satori."

"oh.. satori." you tried it out and tendou blushed. he loved hearing his name out of your mouth.

"yes, y/n-chan?"

"you're not a monster."

his eyes widen, "huh?" he laughs a little.

"i heard some kids talking about you."

"oh?"

"you're not one." it was such a simple sentence, but it was one he needed to hear.

"ariagto, y/n-chan." he pats your head and gets off the bench to go practice.

'what are you doing to me.. y/n?'