🍙| uh oh and dancing

YOU got off of u for a little bit. it had been a week and so far, you had missed your fans. you planned on doing a concert soon, but first, you had to find out who the beast is. you want to know what got him so terrified.

you sigh as you walk to school. it had been a routine for the past week where shirabu and goshiki unlock the gate for you to get in so you could come to morning practice.

you went to the gym with ushijima, or toshi, as you called him. when you opened the door you saw b/f/n standing there with the team looking at her. her eyes sparkled when you came in and she quickly rushed over to you.

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN DOING CONCERTS LATELY?!" she screams and shakes your shoulders. you shush her by covering her mouth and start to sweat. ushijima looks at you in suspicion and you drag b/f/n out the door.

"can you be any louder?!" you whisper shout.

she rubs the back of her neck sheepishly, "sorry.."

you sigh, "it's fine.." you trail off and you open your mouth, "i want to find out who the beast is."

"you can't leave your fans hanging, y/n, they're looking for you all over."

"i know but-"

"you're samura?" you pale and turn around to see tendou and some of the team.

reon, kawanashi, ushijima, and eita. most of the team basically.

"UHM-" you bow a 90 degree angle and run away full speed.

"no no no no no!" you whisper to yourself and hide behind a building.

"you have a beautiful voice y/n-chan!" you hear someone say next to you and you whip your head around and see tendou with a cheeky smile.

you blush madly and wave your hands in dismissal,"n-n-no!"

"i never thought you could sing." semi came around the corner with reon and ushijima.

you felt your soul leave your body and tendou shakes your shoulders, "STAY WITH US Y/N-CHAN!"

you snap out of it and bow again, "please don't tell anyone!" they stay silent and semi chuckles.

"we won't, but we're pretty surprised." he puts his hand on your head. you look up and see his gentle smile, you avert your eyes.

"i have to agree with semi." ushijima chimes in and steps forward.

"yeah, i also agree. we never thought you could be so confident, we're proud of you though." reon smiles at you and your eyes sparkle.

they noticed you got more comfortable around the team, making you talk more and come out of your shell. you were your own person now. no one to really guide you except your new and old friends.

you straighten your posture and smile gently to them, "arigato, guys." they blush.

they've never seen you smile before. they want to see it again.

"oh, but there's a problem." tendou puts his finger up.

"huh?"

"the rest of the team knows. b/f/n told them." you then felt your soul come out of your body again.

"NO Y/N-"

~~~

you weren't mad at b/f/n, as you said before, she could be pretty stupid. you slam your head on your desk and the students jump.

"what's wrong with her?"

"i don't know, but she's kinda weird."

you groan quietly and b/f/n comes rushing in the classroom to you