🍙| popularity

YOU were nervous to say the least. as you walked through the gates of the school with your head down, a bunch of people were whispering about you.

"that's samura!"

"she goes to our school?!"

"i never noticed her."

you sigh as you make your way to your class. there wasn't morning practice so you had to wait for the gates to open. you started to shake at all the attention.

"ano.." you look up and see a girl with a shy smile, "can i get your autograph?" she blushes and you smile a little.

everyone was watching as you signed her paper, "there you go." you smile gently and people blush at it, they never heard you speak or really saw you smile.

you kept walking to your class after changing your shoes. everyone stared and whispered. you didn't really mind it, as it was all good things, it just made you nervous.

you arrive at your class and sit down in your desk. no one came up to you, only watched with admiration from afar.

~~~

once classes had ended, everyone came up to you at lunch.

"when are you going to do another concert?!"

"you have such a good voice!"

"marry me!!"

you cringe a little and politely excuse yourself to the bathroom. when you actually went to the cafeteria with the volleyball team.

"y/n, you're famous now." kawanashi chuckles at your awkwardness.

"i can't handle this.." you grip your head and whine.

"we'll help you, y/n-senpai!" goshiki exclaims and you smile at him a little.

"arigato."

you start to eat your lunch. they were expecting you to have another song. the millennium parade was coming up in the game u. it's basically where all the influencers come to one place and perform for the people of u.

"semi-senpai." you look up at him, "are we still on for saturday?"

"yup." he nods.

"what's happening saturday?" shirabu eyes the two of you.

"semi is helping me make a song for the parade."

"oh." shirabu looks down and continues eating. you follow suit and think of a beat.

~~~

after all the other classes, you walked to the gym in your track suit. you open the door and walk in, still thinking off a beat that you and semi could do.

"hello, y/n." coach washijo greets you and you nod to him.

"hello, coach."

"i have an announcement for the team. i was wondering if you could help me tell the team that we're having a training camp."

"oh, we are?" you tilt your head and he nods.

"with karasuno, inarazaki, seijoh, and nekoma."

"is that all?"

"yeah, fukurodani couldn't make it."

"i see." you look ahead of you as you hear the rest of the team come in.

"i have an announcement!"

the team gathers around and you stand up, "we have a training camp with other teams." you say and they cheer.

"AYEEEE!" tendou screeches and you cover your ears.

"TENDOU, 15 LAPS!"

tendou pouts and starts doing the laps while some of the team snickers. you smile at their behavior and look down.

'how did i get so lucky?'

~~~

you walk down the street with the volleyball team and you stop at a middle school. they look at you and you smile as tsui and hanako walk out of the school. they run towards you and you open your arms. tsui hugs you and hanako just walks behind his brother.

"hey, how was your day at school?" you smile at them and the volleyball team watches with smiles on their faces. they saw you as almost like a mother to the children, which made some of them blush.

"it was good, nee-chan!" tsui smiles at you and hanako agrees.

"yeah, it was."

you all started walking again and you arrived at your house; you wave goodbye to your friends and walk in with hanako and tsui.

"we're home!" you yell and yell and your grandparents respond with a "welcome home".

you smile when hanako and tsui go up to their rooms and start their homework. you breathe in and out and head to your room. you open the door and look at your phone.

samura
10,987,789
followers

ever since you revealed who you were, your followers climbed up. you thought they would decrease, but you were wrong.

you smile and lay in your soft bed. you look up at the ceiling and sigh, "being an idol is hard.." you pout.

~~~

across the prefecture a famous setter is watching the video of you revealing yourself with his team.

"yup, me and iwa-chan met her!" he puts his hands on his hips.

"shut up shittykawa!" iwaizumi smacks the back of his head, oikawa pouts and looks at his team, who had sparkles in their eyes.

"she's pretty when she sings.." kindaichi blushes as he watched you sing with passion.

"mm." kyotoni nods and the team looks at him.

"no way! mad dog is taking interest in a girl?!" oikawa screams in disbelief.

"tch." kyotoni scoffs, wanting to look away, but he couldn't bring himself to.