🍙| saturday "date"

SEMI was FREAKING out. he was about to go to his crush's house for the first time. sure, her adoptive brothers and grandparents might be there, but they're most likely going to be in her room, alone.

'IS THIS A DATE?! WHAT DO I WEAR-'

yeah, he was panicking. he ended up wearing jeans and a gray sweater.

emo suga istg

anyways, he started walking to your house. his hands were clammy and he started to sweat a little. he knocked on your front door and you opened it with a small smile.

"ohayo, semi-senpai." you open the door wider and let him come in.

"ohayo." he looks around your house, "where's your grandparents?"

"they're at the store."

"oh, and your brothers?"

"they're playing outside."

he smiles at that and looks at you, "where we going?"

"i was thinking in my room?" you tilt your head and blush when you thought about what you just said, "N-NOT LIKE T-THAT I-"

"i know, y/n." he chuckles and you look down in embarrassment.

you feel a hand on your chin and he picks it up, "don't look down, i can't see your face." hr looks into your e/c eyes and he blushes ever so slightly.

pink took over your cheeks and you stare back at him. he boops your nose and you flinch. you giggle and hold his hand that was on your chin, "let's go."

you and semi go to your room and you close the door behind him.

~~~

over the past few hours you both were singing and even dancing in your seats. semi just fell more in love with you when you both were having fun.

semi looked at you as you tried to come up with lyrics, the way you chewed your pencil and bounced your leg was attractive to him. your hair was in front of your face and he leans over and tucks it behind your ear. you look up at him and he blushes.

"a-ah! sorry!" he rubs the back of his neck and looks away.

"oh.. it's okay." you cover the bottom half of your face and he smirks.

"don't cover your face." he tried to take your hands away from your face and you squeal.

"no!"

"come on!" he pushes you down on your bed and tickles your sides, "let me see your face!"

"AHH-" you squeal and laugh while trying to fight his hands away. 

the way your eyes closed and were watery as you laughed hysterically. your sweet laugh filling his ears. he slowly stops and you breathe heavily.

"oh.. my.." you try to catch your breath, "..god.."

once you were done catching your breath, you look at him and smile widely, "that was so unfair." you laugh and pout.

he chuckles and lays on top of you. he takes in your scent and you blush madly.

"semi-"

"call me eita."

"eita.." you let it roll off your tongue and he shoved his head further into the sheets next to your head. 

"yes, y/n?"

"what are y-you doing?"

"i'm tired."

"oh.." you trail off and look at the ceiling, trying not to freak out in your head.

he got up and walked to the door, "you got any food?"

"uh, yeah." you nod.

"okay, i'll go get something, want anything?"

'this is my house, i'm supposed to be offering you.' you sweatdrop.

"no, just get whatever you want." you wave your hand with a small smile.

he went out the room and you cover your mouth, 'WHAT THE HELL JIST HAPPENED!?'

you start to get dizzy at all the pressure your brain was under. trying to process all that just happened in a matter of minutes is difficult.

~~~

after a couple more hours, the boys came in dirty. semi was just leaving when hanako and tsui wanted to tell him bye.

hanako just stood there with his arms crossed, looking semi up and down. tsui hugged semi and semi chuckled.

"bye."