Confrontation

Marek POV:

I woke up at 6 am getting a text from Harry. It said the next assessment is at 8 am aswell and will be at the gun range. I got up and put on my gear to leave to Lera's dorm, the cafeteria, the armory to get my weapons then the gun range. The reason I left Cerberus with Lera was because I needed a break for a bit and was still pissed. I knocked on the door lightly as to not wake anyone up. It opened and I saw Lera in uniform. For a second I stared, I never had a chance to really see how gorgeous she really is. This was soon interrupted by Cerberus jumping on me.

Lera: He missed you, he's been whining ever since this morning. I have to go to the Medbay this Morning, Doc said he needs some help with recruits and Zophia.

She hugged me then walked to the Medbay. I sat there for a moment before snapping out of it. I still needed to go eat and so did Cerberus. I walked to the cafeteria and opened the doors, most of the operators stared at me as I got my food. I usually order a light meal but decided on a large. I went to my booth and ate all I could then gave Cerberus the rest. As I was about to leave Ela nailed me in the back of the head. It did not stagger me so I turned around just in time for most of the female operatives to grab her away from me as Cerberus was acting for me to signal attack.

Ela: You spineless bastard you beat my fucking sister!

Smoke got up and walked over to me.

Smoke: Just let it go mate, I don't think you can take them all on at once.

I heeded his warning and began to walk away with Cerberus.

Ela: Walk away you pieprzony tchórz(fucking coward)!

I was filled with rage and turned around to meet Glaz. He grabed my arm and with the help of Tachanka pulled me into the hallway.

Glaz: Enough Hades, you have an assessment to go to, grab your guns and meet me in the range.

I slowly nodded and made way to the armory and then range. Opening the door I see Glaz along with Harry, Vigil, and a group of operators. I placed down my weapons waiting for instructions.

Glaz: When the buzzer goes off, shoot as many targets as you can within 5 minutes. It's that simple, dont fuck it up.

I sat there rifle in hand waiting for the signal. As soon as I heard the buzzer I took a minute to warm up, I memorized the patterns of the targets then unloaded my clips. I spent the next 4 minutes not even allowing the targets to pop back up fully. In the last 20 seconds I took out my 1911's and mag dumped the targets with all headshots. The buzzer went off again and I placed my weapons down.

Harry: Astonishing

Vigil: Impressive

Glaz: Damn, 90% accuracy, 112 targets, 76 body shots and the rest were direct headshots.

I signed "where am I on the board?" Vigil translated

Harry: If this was a real match then you would have placed 2nd right below Glaz and above Ash. In order for your name to be up there you will have to do it again in your free time.

I nodded then signed "Am I free to leave?" Vigil translated

Harry: Yes but remember the Simulation is tomorrow at 12 am sharp.

I nodded then proceeded to the armory to put my weapons away then to my dorm to get rest. As I walked by the Medbay I hear a Lera call my name. I turn around and she runs up to me and punch me in the jaw. I stagger back and am surprised at how much it hurt.

Lera: What the hell did you do to Zo!?

I looked at her and just shrugged.

Lera: I walk into the office and Doc tells me you went wild on her during your assessment!

I couldn't tell her why, she wouldn't understand so I just sat there frozen.

Lera: You know when she said you weren't to be trusted I defended you and now you do this!?

Lera walks back into the Medbay and I just stand there for a couple of minutes then began walking to my dorm while thinking about what just happened.

I opened the door and though it would just be better to sleep it off.