A nights walk

Marek POV:

5 pm

Harry dropped me off, I waved him goodbye and went to the Cafeteria, maybe I could still catch dinner. As I walked into the cafeteria all eyes were on me. I got my dinner and got waved down by Lera and most of the female operatives. I walked over and sat down.

Hibana: Hey there Hades, Meghan told me what happened. Are you OK?

I nodded

Meghan: Yea he's ok he beat the shit out 5 recruits with his dog. You feel like a badass don't you?

I smiled under the mask but I knew they could tell.

Mira: Why did you step in though? I'm sure Lera could have handled it.

Meghan: He went buck wild as soon as the guy touched her.

Lera: He practically killed them by the time I got up.

Kali: Impressive

I began to take down my mask to eat when I noticed everyone staring. I gestured "What?"

Frost: We just wanna see what you look like, we've seen you eat from afar but never this close.

I pulled my mask down only to show my mouth.

Emma: Oh come on thats all we're going to see?

I nodded and smiled.

Lera: Unfortunate

The whole table looked to Lera.

Lera: What?

They all looked away and Hibana turned towards me.

Hibana: Can I pet him?

She was referring to Cerberus sitting under the table in between my legs. I held out my hand to Hibana and she looked at me confused.

Lera: Cerberus won't let you touch him unless you give Hades your hand to let Cerberus sniff you.

Emma: How do you know that?

Lera looked away. Hibana put her hand in mine and I let Cerberus sniff her. She then began petting him.

Hibana: AAAAWWWW he's so cute!

Meghan: Why the name Cerberus?

Mira: Hades and Cerberus.  In Greek mythology Hades is the god of the underworld and Cerberus is a 3 headed dog that protects the entrance. Is that right or did I completely mis interpret that?

I nodded and smirked.

Frost: You can sign you know, Emma took lessons on sign language a year ago.

I looked over and she nodded.

I signed "Impressive, I thought Vigil and Doc were the only 2"

Emma: They are the only 2 on record, I've been taught a little by Vigil and my cousin.

Meghan: How did you get the name Hades?

I signed "I'm known for burning enemy's out of buildings in order to get shots on them. I've burnt down an entire compound in Greenland before being recruited by Harry." Emma translated with ease.

Meghan: So a piro maniac?

I shook my head no and the table began laughing.

I signed "I only do it when I see it proficient. If it's anything besides a clear out I don't do it. I may be crazy but not that crazy."

This earned a chuckle fron the table after Emma translated.

I was finished with food and gave the rest to Cerberus, as he ate the rest of the Russians came up to the table.

Tachanka: My friend!

He patted me on the back.

Tachanka: You have finished your assessments yes?

I nodded

Tachanka: Good good, we celebrate tonight yes?

I looked at him for a minute.

Kapkan: Come this is a big day for you.

Fuze: We have even got motherland Vodka shipped from Russia. Before we have you drink American made because it was hangout, but now you will have night of your life!

Glaz: A special drink for a special day!

They all laughed, I looked at Lera.

Lera: We were supposed to wait until you went to your room but they couldn't wait.

I looked down at Cerberus, he was done eating.

I signed "If Hibana ok to look after Cerberus while I'm gone it's fine with me" Emm translated.

Hibana: It's ok with me, go have fun.

Tachanka: Hooray!

All: Hooray!

I got up and they lead me to Tachanka's room. For the next 5 hours we downed shot after shot talking about embarrassing story's and our story's from the military. Lera made sure not to drink that much because someone had to be responsible and look after us. By the time we were done it was 10 pm, Kapkan was knocked out on the floor aswell as Glaz and Fuze. Me and Tachanka were going at it trying to see which one passed out first. 3 shots later I'm down for the count.

Lera POV:

Tachanka: *chuckles* You fought with pride my friend we now consider you a Russian! Atleast when the rest wake up.

Lera: He did way better than I thought.

Tachanka: He is good man Lera, he has the strength of mother Russia in him. Shall we start cleaning duty?

Lera: Yes, he is gonna have a massive hangover.

I say while picking Hades up bridal style.

Tachanka: You take care of him, I'll put these three back.

I nodded then left to Hades room. As I walked I noticed him look up at me, smile then lean against my chest. I blushed then smiled. "Its like handling a baby bear" I thought to myself. I grabed his keycard from one of his many pockets and opened the door. I went into the bedroom and slowly placed him down, i began to walk away but a force yanked my hand back and I fell on top of Hades. I tried to get of but he pulled me back with surprising strength. I tried talking my way out.

Lera: Hades your drunk, your not thinking right.

He put his hand on the back of my head and gently held it towards his chest. I could hear his heartbeat as he put his other hand on my back. I felt a sense of security, one I haven't felt in a long time. I gave in, hugged him back and closed my eyes.