Love In The Air

Lera POV:

Meghan: So you saw his face?

I froze for a minute realizing Megan caught on.

Lera: N-no why would you think that?

Megan stared at me with a smirk eventually breaking my lie.

Lera: Alright fine I did, but what does that have to do with it?

Megan: It doesn't... but is he cute?

I covered my face with my hands trying to hide the blush.

Meghan: Come on Lera we're in the lounge there's no one to hear you here. Now spill the beans what did he look like?

I put down my coffee and I thought for a minute trying to recall his features.

Lera: It was dark Megan so I didn't really get a good look.

Meghan: Come on you had to see something?

I sighed while scratching my chin jokingly.

Lera: Well he is quite handsome, atleast in the dark. He had green eyes that almost looked like emeralds and he had black hair with a white streak down the middle.

I slightly blushed remembering how close he was to my face, Meghan took notice and teased me.

Meghan: Give up Lera you like him, and seeing his face sealed the deal.

Lera: It's to early in the morning for this.

Meghan: Come on Lera its your day off from the Medbay, it's the perfect time to ask him out.

Lera: This isn't highschool Meghan there's no asking him out, I don't believe dating in the field is a good idea either.

Meghan: Neither is constantly fantasizing about him either but here you are.

Lera: I don't fantasize about him and-

I cut myself off watching Meghan get up and walk towards the exit.

Lera: What are you doing?

She looked back at me with an evil smile.

Meghan: If you won't I will.

She opened the double doors and took off running.

Lera: Нет Меган stop acting like a child!

I took off running after her.

Marek POV:

I was walking in from training with Cerberus, we were both panting because I decided to do double the work to make up for lost time. As I was walking to the Medbay to grab some water from the vending machines I bumped into Lion.

I signed "Sorry"

He just looked at me with confusion as always, I don't know why I try anymore.

Lion: You seem overwhelmed.

I nodded and he just stared at me before talking again.

Lion: If you would like I could take your...companion to your room as you freshen up and take those clothes to the washroom.

I looked at Cerberus who was still panting. I thought of it for a moment them gazed my eyes back to Lion and nodded. I held my hand out for him to give his and surprisingly he did so without hesitation. I looked at him with confusion and he took notice.

Lion: Emma had told me of this.

I nodded then we both knelt down to allow Cerberus to snif our hands. I then took out a leash for Cerberus but Lion held his hand as too stop me.