Pleasent surprise

Marek POV:

11 am

I woke up with a massive fucking headache, as I was questioning what happened I see hair that was obviously not mine. I look down and see Lera, I immediately turn red and I start panicking. My heart rate raced and my breathing increased. I assume she felt my increase in breathing and woke up. She looked at me.

Lera: Hey handsome *yawn*.

She saw me red because my mask was down but my glasses and helmet were still on.

Lera: Your cute when your flustered *giggles*.

She gets up and luckily she was wearing her uniform and didn't give me a heart attack.

Lera: I'm gonna go, it's my day to take over the Medbay.

She gave me a peck on the cheek after I stood up and then she left. I stood there for a couple minutes worrying what I did. I decided to go to Tachanka's room and found the Russian group a little dazed, Honestly I was too.

Tachanka: Ah my friend, you did very well last night.

I grabbed my notebook and wrote "I woke up to Lera sleeping on top of me, what happened!?"

Tachanka's face lit up

Tachanka: It seems to me you did the dirty no?

I turned red and wrote "I don't know, I don't remember anything after the 2nd hour."

Tachanka: Well we drank until these three passed out and you were close to beating me In drinking. You soon passed out and Finka carried you to your room, after that who knows you'll have to ask her.

I looked down in defeat and shook Tachanka's hand as a thank you but then he gave me a huge bear hug and almost cracked my spine. I walked to Hibana's room and as I was walking I wrote "Sorry for having you take care of him so long, thank you." I got to the room and knocked. She opened the door and I gave her the note.

Hibana: It's fine, he was really well behaved.

I shook her hand and snapped my fingers for Cerberus to follow. I walked to the lounge to get some coffee and relax.

Zofia POV:

I walked into Grace's room

Zofia: Any progress Grace?

Dokkaebi: Not really, it took me a week just to get past the fire wall. Now I have to go through the internal networks.

Zofia: English please

Ela: It's only a matter of time until she gets into the computer.

Ela appeared from the bathroom.

Zofia: How much time?

Dokkaebi: About now, then I need to get right outside Harry' office in order to get a connection. I need one of you to distract him.

Zofia: Sounds doable.

We all stood silent for a moment.

Ela: So are we doing this or no?

Lera POV:

Lera: Excuse me nurse I'm going on lunch break ok? I'm gonna be gone for an hour of anyone comes by please page me.

Nurse: Yes ma'am.

I began to walk over to the cafeteria, as i grabed my food I see Meghan wave me down along with Emma and Nøkk. I walked over and sat down.

Meghan: Soooooo, anything happen last night?

I turned red

Meghan: I knew it!

Emma: Merde

Emma handed money to Meghan.

Nøkk: Surprising, you haven't dated anyone here yet. Never thought it would be a new guy.

Lera: We're not dating.

Meghan gave the money back to Emma.

Meghan: Then what did happen?

Lera: He basically challenged all of then and for 5 straight hours took shot after shot until it was him and Tachanka left.

Meghan and Emma: He won!?

Lera: Almost, he took one then passed out. Tachanka carried the three to their rooms and I picked up Hades to take him to his room. I was walking in the hallway when he woke and he gave me a cute smile then gently rested against my chest.

Meghan: That's so cute!

Emma: What happened next?

Lera: I took his keycard and opened the door to his room and set him down on his bed. When I went to walk away he pulled me on top of him, I told him he's drunk but he pulled me closer and we just fell asleep.

Emma: Oh my God this is amazing!

Meghan: Did you see his face?

Emma: Was he cute?

Lera: No I didn't see his face, he still had his glasses and helmet on.

Meghan: Why didn't you take them off?

Lera: He's never shown anyone, atleast not that I know so I didn't want to intrude.

Nøkk: Nice to know you respect his boundaries. When are you going to ask him out?

Lera: What?

Meghan: It's clear you have feelings for eachother, otherwise he wouldn't have kicked the recruits asses when they touched you.

Lera: I don't know

Emma: You need to do it soon before someone else grabs him.

I finished eating and my watch went off.

Lera: Alright my breaks over I need to get back to the Medbay I'll see you all later.

As I was walking out of the cafeteria I hear Meghan shout my name to which I turn around.

Meghan: Do it while you still have the chance!

I sighed then walked out of the cafeteria.