Bad weather/New Mentor

~~~

Welcome to the Weather Station! Where you'll notice it's another beautiful day. Here at the Weather Station, we control the city's weather to bring you the perfect day every day!

The people in the station are all having a nice time in the sun and water and the cold and skiing. Red Son enters and walks towards the weather worker with a horde of bull clones right behind him.

Even Miao is the one having a perfect day with her perfect weather. She is floating on a lotus floatie, and her umbrella hanging over her head as she floats away. She passes by a couple of girls posing for a selfie, and she waves at them. They wave back. Miao crosses her arms and puts them beneath her head.

"Hah, this is so nice," Miao puts the shades on her face as the heat beams at the skin, "Nothing like the cool waters flowing beneath you as the sun gazes upon your skin. What can go wrong in this perfect day of mine in a matter of seconds?" She lays back, now in full relaxation mode, "No worries, and be happy."

Red Son comes in and comes up to the weather worker, who sighs tiredly as he doesn't get paid enough for this and turns around to face him, "Uh yeah. I'd like to help you and your friends but I'm pretty busy."

"Not for much longer," Red Son grinned down at the tired man evilly, "Citizens. It is I, Red Son. I have taken control of the Weather Station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This message is more of a courtesy, really." He appeared on the big screens all over the city, and then was figuring out what to do next. He pushes a lever which causes a strong storm to break out and to cause a flood at The Great Wall of China. "When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then- Oh look! A lightning button!"

The bull clones started to wreak havoc, and Miao notices the screams of terror. They broke the ski boards in half, ruin the volleyball, and this made their perfect weather day be ruined. Opening her eyes that the bulls won't know she's awake thanks to the dark shades. The bull clones try to capture her from behind, but she jumps away, making the clones go in themselves, "Sorry, bulls. I guess I won't be joining in with your surfing lessons."

She grabs her umbrella and starts mixing the pool and the waves start spinning very hard making the bulls dizzy. This grabbed Red Son's attention from his pressing buttons, "Next time, bring surfboards!"

"why you!-" He trails off and sees what she's wearing. She is in a rose-pink bikini and a lacy white robe with flowers flowing around her by the wind coming out of nowhere, "You Tall Peasant! Why are you here?" He blushes at the lack of clothing she is wearing.

"Just like any other Red Boy," Miao opens fan and puts a hand to her waist, "Having the perfect day with perfect weather as the commercial of the Weather Station says."

"Red Son! My actual name is Red Son!" Red Son rages, "Get it right, you peasant!"

Miao twirls her umbrella and has a smile, which Red Son didn't like, and took that as her mocking him, "Well, your highness, I don't like being called a peasant. You don't like it when I do it, why do the same thing to me?"

"Why are you fools just standing there," Red Son criticizes the bulls, "Get her!"

"This will be a fun little exercise!" Miao closes her umbrella, but Red Son sees how she isn't taking out her ax and gets into a fighting stance with her bare fist, "This would get me pumped up as if I were swimming laps in a pool!" She throws off her white see-through robe, "Let's see what you got, gentlemen!"

The bull clones all at once charges at her, and Miao gladly stood there waiting for the hundreds of bull clones with a gentle smile. Red Son's jaw dropped seeing how Miao just punched, dodged, kicked, and even used her umbrella to block the bulls. Miao with closed eyes and a calm smile punches and kicks the bulls with ease as if a fly was passing by her. Blocks by backflipping away, going down in a sudden split, and opening her umbrella at them to spook them and then throw a punch. Miao sees there were no more and places the umbrella against her shoulder and twirls, and sees the bull clones struggling to get up and get their consciousness.