Goddess and Monkey

~~~

"Boss!" Mei comes into the shop with delivery men (Food Wars episode) behind her carrying many boxes, "I got the periwinkle from Mad Ghost Car? Ahh! What are you doing!"

The delivery men and Miao were flabbergasted as they saw the owner of the shop's actions. Miao is on the bottom carrying multiple bull clones that created a tower, and they saw how she is carrying the bull clones without breaking a sweat. The bull clone on top is fixing the flowers on top of her building and pets it with a smile.

"Finish, Miao!" He announces, and his companions from below give her the message in glee.

Miao grins up at them and gently puts the one top of her shoulders to the ground, "Great work, fellas! Thank you, and let's get you all down to get your free flower of choice!"

The bull clones all cheered and this shocks Mei and the men how the clones that once terrorized the city in the hands of the DBK family are calm and chill with the flower woman. Mei's jaw dropped realizing how strong Miao can be when she is carrying like 20 bulls on her shoulders, and this makes her create a mental note not to make her angry. Miao catches the bull clones who jumped into her arms with a lot of trust in her catching them.

When she finishes, she smiles at them and opens the door for them, "Now pick any bouquet you want, just not the ones on the right, they are new and still young."

They all ran in, and they all can hear how they are chatting among themselves. Miao turns around and sees Mei and the delivery men standing there with the boxes in hand, frozen stiff. She walks up to them and arms wide open, ready to hug Mei.

"Mei! Dear, you got the deliveries of the exotic flowers from Madagascar!" Miao hugs Mei who is still in shock at her strength, "Come you, gentlemen, and relax. I can take the boxes in myself. I have enough red bean buns for all of you!"

The quintet of delivery men nodded, and they gave the boxes to the tall woman before they entered her shop.

"Wow, Miao," Mei grins up at her, prideful in how strong her boss is, "That's like 15 boxes!"

She then almost drops the trio of boxes herself, making Miao worry, but she recovers it and smiles at her as if nothing had just happened, "Yep! I can be strong, too!"

Miao grins at her and goes through the open doors the bull clones were opening for them with their flowers of choice, "Of course, Mei! You are the strongest worker I have ever met, dear!"

She walks in, "Now come, I have to pick up MK after leaving these boxes here, and you can leave with as many buns as you want!"

The bull clones and delivery men left with the gifts Miao gave them and thanked her on their way out. To which she responded with a nod and a smile towards them.

"Yes!" Mei quickly skips into the store with the boxes, "Let's hurry!!"

"Also, bring some for your parents, dear," Miao reminded her.

"Affirmative, boss!" Mei puts the boxes down on the counter.

Miao chuckles and places her huge cargo of boxes beside Mei, "Why do you call me boss? Yes, I am, but it isn't necessary to say it." Then she worries and puts her hand onto her cheek, "My my, did I make it seem like you have to by force. If I did I'm sorry, dear."

"Not at all," Mei gives her her umbrella, and Miao bows her head to thank her, she smiles fondly up at her, "Ever since you fought off those guys who can't just take a hint of me rejecting them, I truly admire your patience and think of you as a big sister..."

Miao's smile drops into a shocked look, and then smiles, "My dear, I am very thankful you think of me this way." Mei panics seeing how she has tears in her brown eyes, "I-I really am grateful!"