Calabash/Date!?

~~~

"Why did you bring me this piece of trash!" Red Son flames up and scowls as he stares at the broken ceramic piece of a single golden-painted orchid on it, "Is it the real thing that sucks up the lifeforce of any living being!?"

General Ironclad from the episode of trying to break into Mei's house nods as he bows, "Of course, based on your mother's description, this is it."

A trio of bull clones is marching toward their destination, with a pair of white eyes roaming in the dark and following them.

"It's nice to know that the flower lady gave us free flowers!" One blushes, "She's so pretty and kind!"

"Yep!" One sniffed the flowers and sighed with contentment, "We should visit her shop more often!"

"Shh!" The other says, "They'll hear us clones are having visits with the enemy! We don't want them to find out!"

The two nodded and kept on walking, and kept quiet of them and the rest being besties with Miao. The pair of eyes seem to smile at that and keep on following them in the dark silently.

Red Son is looking at the ceramic with a quizzical expression, "This little thing ruined the legendary Goddess of Mercy? Pathetic."

"Trust me, I bet all of the money you all graciously gave me and this is one of the many pieces of the Orchid's Greed," The General of all the bull clones informed him, "All we need is to find 19 more of these pieces roaming around in China."

Red Son puts it in a weapon he made and smirks, "Let's put this baby to the test, huh?"

Many Bull Clones came in and brought out a bouquet of roses, and they all blush at their pretty petals. General Ironclad and Red Son raise an eyebrow at them, deadpanning at them.

"Really, that is the test subject you brought?" General scolded them, making the whimper and going to their knees, "Shame on you!"

"No, no," Red Son smirks and gets the blaster ready to shoot, "That will perfect to suck the life out of these roses thanks to the Cupidity Cannon here!"

"Why Cupid?" One asks. The other tries to hold in his laughter, but another smacks him to shut him up.

"Well, smart one!" Red Son aims the cannon at him, making him tremble, and hugs his two companions out of fear. "It's Cupidity and it relates to greed, an angelic word with dark meaning. Like the whole existence of the Orchid's Greed! Go and read a dictionary!"

He pulls the trigger, and a black and gold light shoots from it. The bulls braced themselves, but they see how Red Son aimed at the bouquet of roses. They all see the red flowers wilt and crumbled into pieces, no longer having their beautiful, vibrant red. The bull clones widen their eyes at the dying bouquet, General Ironclad nodded in approval, and Red Son is smiling widely.

"Yes!" Red Son grins and shows off the now vibrant, growing black and gold blaster of his, "With this, we can get rid of that Noodle Boy's powers and even the Monkey King's power if possible! Even this simple, pottery can take away the powers of God!"

An ax was swung at him, making the bulls run off to safety and Red Son dodge. His eyes follow the ax swinging back to its owner as he already knows who that familiar ax belongs to, "Tall Peasant!!"

"Red Boy!" She jumps out of the darkness and catches the ax in one hand, and the other hand resting on her smiling face, "I see you have received and ruined one of the many lovely flowers I grew with a whole lot of love!"

"You imbeciles!" Red Son gets angry at the bull clones that brought those flowers.

"She followed you guys thanks to those flowers!" General scolds them, "You fools!"