Noodles or Death

~~~

Miao is walking down the stands with a tired look on her face, eyes bags, and lazily spinning her umbrella, carrying a bag of herbs and plants. More like dragging it as she is ignoring the stares of the bystanders, and she yawns, "I can't believe I pulled an all-nighter to get here..."

Miao looks around the place and sees many of the workers are yelling out to her about the good deals they have to offer, but all Miao does is wave them off with a tired smile and yawns. Miao drops one of the herbs, and panics seeing it was one of the heavy ones. Miao tries to pick it up, but couldn't since has used all of her strength.

She saw the man from "A hero is Born" episode with lovesick eyes in his glasses and the aqua-colored bowl-cut, getting close to a shabby vegetable stand with a purple-skinned woman winking at him. She smiles, "Hey! Can you help me out here, gentleman!"

She sees how the spectacles-wearing man isn't paying attention to her, and the woman with the long, dark hair is swaying him inside her stand. Miao takes a closer look and sees green eyes are filled with ill-intention and her showing her fangs as she licks her purple lips. Miao gasps, she runs after him and sides hug him, making him snap out of it and look up at the tall woman.

Spider Queen in civilian disguise glares at her, but kept her "nice" act still, "Oh, another customer, are you looking for fine vegetables yourself, too. Sweetheart~" She winks at her.

A green heart goes her way, but Miao smiles at her. Making Spider Queen's green and purple heart background diminished by her white and pink hearts. Spider Queen flinches at the brightness of her smile, but see many of the stands and the customer beside her all smile at her with stupid smiles and huge blushes on their faces.

"No thank you, young lady," Miao puts a hand onto her cheek, and twirls her umbrella, making every male around her be infatuated with her kind presence, "Can you help me, gentleman. A bag of my rare dahlia seeds fell if you don't mind."

"Of course, Miao~" Miao sees him walk off and picks it up, struggling by shoving the huge bag in her cargo.

Miao smiles sadly at Spider Queen, "Oh no! You poor soul! You have such a shabby stall, do you need help on how to take care of actually good vegetables?"

"Excuse me!" Spider Queen is offended and glaring at the tall woman's kind yet brutal honesty.

The people around them begin to snicker at her, which she heard. Miao smiles, "How about I show you some tricks, and you'll-"

"No!" Spider Queen glares, "Leave!"

Miao nods, and walks off, "A shame, really. Have a great day, lonesome woman!" This left the Spider Queen furious.

"You will regret talking down on me, lowly pretty girl!" Spider Queen talks behind her back.

Miao walks up to the guy who finished his job, Miao ruffles his hair, and whispers, "Kind sir, she is ominous, spread that around for everyone's safety."

"Of course!" The man goes to his socials and takes a pic of the stall, "On it!"

Miao nods and bids him farewell, "That should keep many men away from the cruel hands of the Spider Queen."

She walks past Spider Queen who glares at her, and all she did was give her a wave. Spider queen sighs, and saw another guy near her, she tries to get him close to her. The man looks at her with fear and walks off dropping his phone. Spider Queen sneakily shoots web and takes a look, seeing the bad review on her. Made her furious seeing the socials of that same guy and tall woman when she scrolled.

"I will get that pesky giant!" Spider Queen growls.

~~~

"Ooh! This one looks so pretty!" Mei admires a delicate-looking flower with dark green tips and dark purple, "What is it, Boss?"