Chapter 1: Obi-Wan Kenobi

That coward was running through the alleys of Cantonica

That coward was running through the alleys of Cantonica. My blood red lightsaber was ignited as I stormed towards the man who called himself my father. I hated how much I looked like him. Growing frustrated, I extended a hand out, using the Force to lift him up in the air before throwing him back against the wall. As soon as I approached him, his eyes widened.

"Artemis?" He questioned.

"That's not my name anymore. It's Nyx, it was given to me by the man who gave me everything. He found me when my mom sold me off, after you abandoned us. Neither one of you cared about me." I retorted.

He looked baffled upon hearing my words. Immediately, he shook his head. "No, that's not what happened. Your mother, she fled the planet with your sister and you. I wanted to take you girls in."

Sister? I clenched my fist, causing him to commence to choke. He gasped for air, raising his hands up towards his neck as he desperately trying to breathe. I narrowed my eyes at him. "And why should I believe you, huh? You're just a crime lord, one who took advantage of my mother and abandoned her the next moment. And she couldn't look at me without being repulsed. I was a reminder of her horror, which is why she sold me off."

"That's...that's not what happened." He wheezed out.

I raised my lightsaber, pointing it towards his neck. "You have a chance to say the truth. Do well to remember I can read your mind and feel your emotions."

I unclenched my fist. Immediately, he hit the ground as he began coughing, gasping for air. Once he was able to speak, he raised his head. My own brown eyes were staring back at me.

"It's true....at least the part where I took advantage of your mother...but I didn't know she was pregnant." He explained. "Once I knew about you girls, I ordered my enforcers to take you both. However, your mother fled the planet along with the both of you. I'm sorry, please forgive me..."

Did he really think a weak and meaningless apology would spare him? I scoffed. "You think that dismisses what you've done?"

"No, but please spare me. I have a wife now and kids." He pleaded.

"You're begging. It's repulsive. And you should've thought about that before all you've done. Now, I'm going to enjoy this." I revealed.

I then lifted my lightsaber impaling the crime lord, who let out a scream before the light left his eyes.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a beeping coming from the control panel. I quickly took control, flying the ship onto one of the docking bays. The sky was covered in dark clouds as it poured. I threw my black hood over my head to shield my face from the rain. I wore black robes and black cloak on the outside while the interior was crimson red, a red and gray tunic with silver shoulder pads, black pants, a belt, silver arm wrappings, black gloves, and black boots. A cool breeze flew through my black hair with red tips. As I entered the facility, a Kaminoan woman approached me, wearing a light blue skirt and a white tunic.