Chapter 3: Joining The Jedi Order

Dooku then used the Force to bring down a huge piece of machine towards Anakin, Obi-Wan, and me, but Yoda managed to stop it in time, allowing Dooku to escape

Dooku then used the Force to bring down a huge piece of machine towards Anakin, Obi-Wan, and me, but Yoda managed to stop it in time, allowing Dooku to escape. At that moment, Padmé and Athena rushed in. Padmé approached Anakin, while Athena knelt beside me. 

"Are you all right?" Athena questioned.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I assured her.

Yoda approached me, rather intrigued. "Seen you, I never have." 

"I am Artemis Skywalker...I, uh, I tried to rescue Obi-Wan from the Geonosians, but it failed, and I was sent into the arena with him." I explained.

Yoda's eyes widened. He looked over at Obi-Wan as if wanting to confirm my words. Obi-Wan nodded. "It's true, Master. She helped me out."

"Skywalker..." Yoda gasped. "Reunited the three Skywalkers are."

I glanced over at Athena and Anakin, who both looked at me, giving me a smile. I forced a smile, not knowing what the future would hold for me. Once we left Geonosis, I was taken back to Coruscant with the others, entering the Jedi temple for the first time. I looked around in awe, taking in everything. The place was huge, filed with statues, gardens, long hallways, and a plethora of rooms. After getting patched in the medical bay, I told that the Jedi Council wanted to see and talk to me. Obi-Wan and I stood outside the room.

"Hey, I'll be there with you." Obi-Wan assured me.

"I'll be fine." I replied, trying to brush him off.

I then stormed inside, not wanting for Obi-Wan. I made my way towards the center of the room. The room had a window with transparent glass and several chairs around me. On the chairs sat different Jedi. Two I recognized as Windu and Yoda. The others consisted of a male Lannik, who I learned was Even Piell, a female Tholothian named Adi Gallia, a male Zabrak named Eeth Koth, a male Thisspiasian named Oppo Rancisis, a woman by the name of Depa Billaba, a male Cerean named Ki-Adi-Mundi, a male Kel Dor by the name of Plo Koon, a male Iktotchi named Saesee Tiin, a male Nautolan known as Kit Fisto, and a Togruta by the name of Shaak Ti.

"Artemis Skywalker, we have discussed what we are going to do about your particular case." Windu announced.

I raised an eyebrow. "My particular case?"

"Indeed. Unique, your situation is." Yoda stated.

"You were meant to come to Coruscant to train here ten years ago, when Master Qui-Gon Jinn returned with your siblings, Anakin and Athena." Mundi added.

Why don't I remember that? Sidious never mentioned anything of the sort, especially not my siblings, and turns out he lied about it. So who knows who I can trust. I glanced over at the Jedi Masters, trying to see if I could read any of them, but I should've known better. They're Jedi Masters, as much as I hated to admit it, they're more powerful than I am...and stronger.