Chapter 6: Asajj Ventress

Once we reached Teth, we climbed into our starfighters along with a team of gunships

Once we reached Teth, we climbed into our starfighters along with a team of gunships. Immediately, we were met with Separatist ships. Once we were able to break through, Obi-Wan contacted Cody to prepare troops for ground assault. As soon as we reached the monastery, Obi-Wan and I jumped out of our starfighters. We then ignited our lightsabers as we landed on the ground.

Obi-Wan and I fought back to back, taking down the huge throng of battle droids. It wasn't long until Cody and his troops arrived, providing us with backup. As we fought on, we ran into Rex.

"Where's the other two Skywalkers?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Best guess is they're still in castle, sir." Rex answered.

"Keep the droids occupied. Artemis and I will go find them." Obi-Wan commanded.

Rex nodded. "Yes, sir!"

With that, Obi-Wan and I entered the monastery, finding Asajj along with a small flock of battle droids. She spun around, igniting her red lightsabers. Asajj and I exchanged a look, discreetly giving each other a nod.

"Master Kenobi, always chasing after a Skywalker. How predicable." Asajj greeted.

"Anakin and Athena leave quite a mess. Which always leads me to you, Ventress." Obi-Wan shot back.

"Take them." Asajj ordered.

The battle droids fired their blasters at us as Asajj fled deeper into the monastery. We quickly cut through the battle droids before running after her. We made our way into a room leading to several hallways.

"Ventress, I know you're here. You can't hide. I feel your frustration." Obi-Wan mentioned, looking around. "Let me guess, you're after Jabba's young son, too."

It wasn't long until I located exactly where she was. She was on the ceiling of the room, prepared to strike. I ignited my lime green lightsaber before spinning around to see Asajj jumping down towards us. I clashed my lightsaber against hers. Obi-Wan then turned around, joining in the fight. Asajj tried to throw her cloak at us to distract us, but Obi-Wan cut right through the fabric.

"You'll have to do better than that, my darling." Obi-Wan quipped.

Asajj grew frustrated as her attacks grew more aggressive. I managed to stay up with her, but one wrong move, and she disarmed Obi-Wan of his lightsaber. It flew across the room.

"Well, now I'm impressed." Obi-Wan mentioned, unfazed.

Asajj then swung her lightsabers, but Obi-Wan was faster, dodging. She slowly cornered him into the wall. Asajj pointed one of her lightsabers towards Obi-Wan.

"Now you die." She announced.

Obi-Wan's blue eyes widened. I could let him die, lie to the others, saying i did my best to save him. However, I then felt that same tug again towards the light, and it grew stronger. Obi-Wan's eyes then met mine. And it was when I felt that pull again, only it was stronger.