TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

↯✰ ONE

↯✰ ONE.

monday classroom - communication/speech9:00am

monday
classroom - communication/speech
9:00am

"𝙈𝙎. 𝙇/𝙉, 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝘼𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙍𝙔 𝙏𝙊 𝙋𝘼𝙔 𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙔 𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙎." professor robinson shouted pulling you out of your daydream. "my apologies" you quickly apologized, getting embarrassed from the sudden call out. feeling a tap on your shoulder you look over to mikasa who was wearing a fitted white long sleeve with buttons going up the center and black cargos.

"are you okay? you seem a little more out of it then usual..." she calmly asked not wanting to offend you by the sudden question. "i'm okay just thinking about this guy i usually see when i'm on the way home." you explained, "what's so interesting about him? the guys on this campus are all assholes" she says while rolling her eyes.

she only says they are assholes because of her past experience with one of our friends. you said to yourself.

"it's more about his style then his face, but trust me he's not lacking in either department" you say chuckling while thinking about this guy whose name you don't even know yet. "what's his name? maybe we have mutual friends!" she exclaimed. "that's the thing, i don't know it... all i know is that he is a sophomore!" you whisper shout gaining the looks of a few people sitting in front of you, "sorry" you mouth and smile lightly.

"come to the library after class and i'll explain everything to you and sasha" you tell mikasa while getting prepared to leave your lecture that felt as if it went on for hours. today you only had 3 courses to attend, so you hoped the other two would go fast so you could finally tell the girls about mystery guy.

library
1:35 pm

you exit from the building and start walking to the library to get a table for you, mikasa, and sasha. "ayo fivehead, where you headed?" a familiar voice shouts out to you. you roll your eyes in annoyance and turn around expecting none other than luca's annoying ass wearing the usual fit of a nike tracksuit. "i told your dumbass to stop calling me that, my forehead is not even that big" you huffed, walking over to him. "and if you must know, im meeting mikasa and sasha in the library" you explain. "you think me, eren, and connie can come sit with y'all? jean isn't here today so we have nothing to do while on-campus" you smack my lips but give in as you felt bad. "fineeee i guess y'all can come"

shortly after you arrive to the library and get the table ready to sit all 5 of your friends. the guys arrived first because you got a text from mikasa saying she and sasha were stopping to get food.

mikasa 🍵

sasha wanted to stop at the taco truck
we'll be there soon!

okay! also the guys are coming to jean
isn't here so they are acting like lost puppies

lmfao pathetic
definitely going to bully them for this

you laugh then slide your phone into your back pocket as you see the guys walking up to the table . "okay so who are y'all talking about today?" connie who's wearing a forest green hoodie and matching sweats asks while pulling the chair out. "wdym?!?" you asked cluelessly. "you guys only come in here when you are talking about a new guy you have a crush on" he says while rolling his eyes. he's not surprised as you become weak in the knees over the most basic guys.

"i swear this one isn't bad, at least i think so" you try to explain but it's really not working in your favor. "yeah okay" connie and luca say in unison. you look over to the left and see eren in his all black outfit of jeans and a long sleeve with a grey coat over it, waving and mouthing hello when you both make eye contact. not to long after mikasa and sasha walk in.

"hi y/n! mikasa told me about mystery guy... so tell me everything right now!" sasha excitingly says while giving you a hug. "i don't know much about him, but if it helps i can describe his style and features" you say while fiddling with your fingers.

"he has a chill kind of style, it's very minimalist and he wears a lot of neutral tones. when he does wear color it's always muted or grey-toned. his hair is blonde and is flowy, and his eyes are very blue like extremely blue." from the side of your eye you notice eren and luca look at each other, and they both look at you and shout "ARMIN?" earning them glares from the other students in the library.

"who tf is that?" you whisper "bro. i don't understand how you've known us since high school and you don't know who armin is." luca said in an unamused tone. "oh nahhh y/n down bad for armin" connie jokingly stated. mikasa and sasha both shocked at the realization. "so none of you mfs are going to tell me who armin is?!?" you shook your head. "nah nigga you got a crush on a white boy, your black card needs to be revoked IMMEDIATELY" luca argues.

"i'll explain who he is for you y/n then after i'll make fun of you" eren says while flashing a smile at you. "alright so me and luca have been friends with armin since middle school, everyone else met him freshman year of high school. he's chill but you just have to get to know him to learn more" eren explains to you.

"okay so y'all gon set me up with him or what?" you asked with a straight face. "y/n if you wanted some dick you could've came to me." connie winks while smirking at you. "boy get out of my face" you snicker and turn down his request.

"i hate to break it to you y/n but we only see him sometimes and most of the time it's at parties. even then he's not there long" luca says shutting down your question. "okay then what's his instagram? i have an idea" you ask knowing wholeheartedly that you were bullshitting. "that's just you luca because i talk to him every now and then also it's @arlert" eren answers. "i wonder who he killed for that username" sasha says curiously. "guess we're about to find out" you answer back while pressing the follow button.

armin's pov:
his eyes revert down to his phone as he hears it vibrate. unlocking it to see:
@luv(y/n) is requesting to follow you

we have mutual followers... interesting.

 interesting

pretty.

authors note:
hi guys! i am so sorry if this first chapter is bad lmaoaoao enjoy ig :)