LIFE OF THE PARTY.

↯✰ SEVENTEEN

↯✰ SEVENTEEN

sundaydorm room 2:07pm

sunday
dorm room
2:07pm

"𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉 𝘼 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙕𝙔." luca complains. "i just gave you an excuse to get drunk and faded, stop complaining. plus it's my birthday." you say followed by a big smile.

"tomorrow." sasha, mikasa, eren, armin, and connie all say in unison. "y'all some hating ass bitches." the smile disappears from your face.

"luca's complaining like he cares about class" connie jokes earning a response from luca, "a nigga can't change his ways damn."

"now you know damn well" armin says giving luca a stank face.

"i don't want it to be big though, just a couple people were cool with and they can bring plus ones if they want."

"and i'm guessing this party is going to be at mine?" eren asks, "so sweet of you to ask when you already know it is" mikasa pats the top of his head.

"you inviting rome?" luca asks and eren and armin share a quick glance without your knowledge, "yeah but knowing him he has other plans"

"speaking of your birthday, i got another surprise for you ma" armin stands up and places his hands on your waist, "we have to go outside though"

"outside?" you question as you all start walking downstairs into the parking garage. bro took me to go see my broken ass car. "alright now go in and press the button." he tells you. "ummm it's quite literally broken yk dead as hell"

"go press the damn button." he rushes you, "fineee" you go and get on the drivers side with your key. not expecting much you go to press the button and the car starts up. "wtf you fixed it??" you question him with a shocked look on your face.

"ma swear i didn't even know you had a car until like two weeks ago because you never talk about it" before he can finish you go and give him a hug. "mikasa told me it's been broken for months so i took it to a friends shop and started working on it for you. even gave it fresh paint job" he places a kiss on your forehead. "awhh thank you so much bae, i missed driving"