IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE?

↯✰ SIXTEENsmall sexual content ahead

↯✰ SIXTEEN
small sexual content ahead.

↯✰ SIXTEENsmall sexual content ahead

cont.

"𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬/𝗡 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘, 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗." you look up at him with a confused face and he returns a soft smile.

"not at all, have fun and drive safe!" mikasa says and everyone begins walking out of the rink leaving you and armin.

"you always have something planned i swear" you say intertwining your arm with his, "so can i know what it is?"

"now i would tell you, but surprises are so much better" he places a kiss in your forehead and you two walk to the car.

"alright close your eyes and i'll open the door for you" armin says grabbing hands are bringing them to your eyes. "you are soooo cornyyy i can't" you exaggerate but can't hide the big smile forming on your face. "yeah and you love it, don't you ma?" he questions cockily. "mmm stfu" you murmur not trying to boost his already big ego, a chuckle leaves his mouth at your reaction.

you hear the jingle of his keys and the door unlocking, "are you ready?" he asks and you can imagine the big ass grin on his face. "yesss i'm ready" you nervously respond. he grabs your hands and removes them from your eyes. when you open your eyes you see his living room lit up with tea light candles and pink rose petals all over the room and in the kitchen.

"had to start the birthday week celebrations early, i have a lot more planned but we'll keep that a surprise too" he tells you coming closer and rubbing in your ass. "you're so sweet baby, i love it so so much!" you tell him placing kisses all over his face like charlotte to frog naveen.

"ready for the second surprise?" he asks you and a confused look on your face appears, "does it really get better than this?"you counteract his question.

"it'll always get better than before dealing with me angel." he swiftly grabs your thighs and wraps them around his torso making you straddle him. wasting no time at all he places you onto the kitchen counter lined with rose petals and places you on the edge so your legs dangle off the sides.

he brings his hands to your shoulders, attaching his hands to the straps of your bodysuit to remove it leaving you in your matching bra and panty set. you relax your back onto the cold counter as he attaches his lips onto your stomach. as he trails down your stomach he leaves hickies and bite marks. pulling off your panties, he grabs your thighs and brings you closer to his face.

keeping his eyes on you he attached his tongue onto your pussy, sucking on your clit slowly. "ohh fuck" a soft moan leaves your lips. he keeps his movements slow and sensual, a contrast from the last time you guys did it. he kept his eyes on you throughout him eating you out, he enjoyed hearing your lewd and breathy moans and watching your reactions. to him, your pleasure was more important than anything.

"aaah i'm gon- gonna cum" his pace stays the same as you arch your back and push his head into you more. reaching your climax you release into his mouth and all over his face. as you try to catch your breath, you feel his tongue back on your clit overstimulating you. "armin pleaseee~" you drag on, "don't worry my love i'm just cleaning up" a sly smirk appears on his face knowing exactly what he meant.

"now let's get you to the bathroom" you wrap your arm around his shoulder as he grabs your legs and back, carrying you like a princess.

when in rome...
saturday
armin's place
10:32am

you wake up in armins beds with him right beside you sleeping peacefully. not even a minute later mikasa texts you and it seems urgent so you wake armin up just in case it's an emergency.

"i'm up, i'm up you can stop shaking me now" he mumbled with a tired voice. "sorry bae but mikasa sent me a message and it sounded important:

my <3 yearns for mika

y/n
get to jean's house now.
like asap

can i get an explanation

someone wants to see you

who??

just come omg

"okay so not an emergency but we do have to go to jean's house so it's time to get ready" you tell the blonde next to you who's trying his hardest not to fall back asleep. a groan leaves his mouth as he flips onto his back and sits up.

"alright miss doesn't have her license, i bought you some clothes and necessities for when you spend the night so we can get ready together" he tells you while grabbing and putting on a pair of grey sweats from his drawer.

"awhhh you're so sweet, what's next? moving in together?" you ask him not expecting a real answer. "i wouldn't mind living with you at all, if you're down i'm down" he tells you walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth and you follow shortly after.

"mikasa i swear whoever this is better be a celebrity or sum for you to scare me like that." you tell her as you two walk to jean's front door together with armin following behind. "i think it's worth it considering it's been a while since you've seen this person... okay okay are you ready?" she questions excitedly reaching her hand to the door handle.

"as ready as i can be" you respond and she opens the door, you see a tall figure you don't recognize sitting on the couch. turning around after hearing the door open, the figure turns around. turns out you do recognize the person. "oh my god romeeeee what are you doing here?" you say surprised as he gets up and walks toward you. while you can't see it, a puzzled look appears on armins face immediately seeing the man get up from the couch.

"long time no see princesa, how have you been?" he gives you a right hug and you hit his shoulder after, "i thought you were studying abroad, what are you doing back? and why didn't you call or anything?" a conversation full of catching up with you and rome.

armin makes his way to eren, "yo. who tf is rome?" he questions quietly with a slightly jealous but a more confused tone. in that moment eren realized he forget to tell armin a very crucial part of the story when asked about you a couple months back.

a.n.
bro has a thing for fucking on the kitchen counter

btw rome (baby dadddyyyy) is brazilian and black so he speaks both portuguese and english

this is not proofread at all, so if you see a mistake just unsee it 🫶🏽