THE ZONE.

↯✰ TWELVE

↯✰ TWELVE.

sunday dorm room 12:54pm

sunday
dorm room
12:54pm

"𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙀 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏?" luca asks impatiently. "damn can we wait for mikasa to get here? she's down the street. i hate an impatient ass nigga" you respond from the bathroom and hear luca smack his lips from the bedroom.

armin walks up behind in you in the mirror and begins rubbing his hand on your hips, planting a kiss on your neck. "hey baby" he says in a hushed and raspy tone. "you need something?" you ask him looking at him in the mirror. "something like that. i want to f-" he gets cut off by the sound of mikasa knocking on the door. "sorry min i need to get in here, it's an emergency!" mikasa says as she starts pushing him out the door.

"some weird bitch named annie was asking about armin" mikasa lowers her voice so the boys can't hear. "who tf is annie?" you question, very confused on why you've never heard of her. "i don't know her personally but sasha does and apparently she's very obsessed with armin. like obsessed to the point where she's even talking about you. armin never told you about her?" she questions.

"i trust it was for a good reason but im definitely going to ask now. thank you for letting me know mika" you tell her as she gets up and leaves the bathroom.

sunday
mall parking lot
1:30pm

"you've been quiet the whole car ride, what's going on baby?" armin asks from the backseat as he reaches over to caresses your cheek. "i can't go on with my day knowing something is bothering you, talk to me... please." he pleads hoping you'll open up. "okay, who's annie and why is she asking about you?" you question him.

a sigh leaves his lips and he taps on the seat next to him, signaling for you to come sit next to him. wanting to hear him out, you crawl into the backseat. "alright now hear me out, don't talk yet, just listen to me my love." he says waiting for confirmation from you. he's given a nod from you before he continues.

"me and annie have never ever have been a thing, you can trust me on that. i uh wasn't myself and annie... she was obsessed with that version of me. i promise we have never kissed, fucked, hell even hugged. but i promise you i'm not like that anymore and i have never done anything with annie." he explains quickly, as if he's avoiding talking about his past.

i trust that he will open up eventually, but for now i shouldn't push this anymore. "i trust you armin, now what we're you going to tell me earlier in the bathroom?" you ask seeing a slight smirk appear on his face, "i'll show you instead." he says grabbing your thigh and positioning it so you're straddling him.

he places both his hands tightly on your hips, grinding them against his jeans. moans leave both of your lips. "you're doing so good, don't stop." he breathes out attaching his lips to your neck and collarbone.

a tap on the window turns you and armins attention away from each other. "GOD YOU MFS ARE SO FUCKING NASTY." a muffled scream comes from connie who arrived with sasha. "awhhh they are so in love" sasha swoons completely ignoring what connie is talking about. "we can never just enjoy a friends day out" luca yells walking from out of the rink with mikasa following behind him.

"and if you ever text me some stupid shit like that again connie, i will fuck you up" he says jokingly threatening connie. "you came outside though to see, stay mad." connie added.

"can we go inside now, it's cold and i want to skate" mikasa pleads grabbing sasha's hand so they can start walking.

you placed a kiss on armins cheek before getting out the cat to go walk with mikasa and sasha.

armins pov:

"you need to stop showing up at my house late at night armin, you know im here all day right?" eren says opening the door for armin. the two go and walk to the couch. "my bad my bad" armin chuckles pulling out his phone.

"ay uh did you know annie's back in town?" eren asks armin who's sitting next to him. the question pulls him away from his phone, "yeah i'm fully aware and she's already starting some shit." he replied followed by smack from his lips. "you think she's going to yk... talk about your past?" eren asks cautiously knowing armin isn't fond of talking about that time in his life.

"i hope not. that's not me anymore and i really don't want it to fuck up how y/n sees me. we talked about it but i didn't go into detail for obvious reasons." he responds. "it wasn't just you though armin, we both made mistakes. i've come to terms with it, you really need to as well. we've changed but it's not something we can just ignore as if it never happened" eren advised.

the room goes silent, both turning their head when a notification comes from armins phone. "oh you've got to be fucking joking." he says turning his phone so eren can see the notification.

☆

authors note:
this stayed in the drafts for so long still can't tell if i fw it or not but i hate being inconsistent 😿 life has been kicking my asssssss recently but i'm in a better mood so expect updates

also reuploading the first few chapters for the eren fic