TILL DAWN.

↯✰ THIRTEEN

↯✰ THIRTEEN.

tuesday onyan's place 11:26pm

tuesday
onyan's place
11:26pm

"𝘼𝙈 𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙇𝙊𝙐𝘿 𝘼𝙎𝙎 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙃𝙊𝙇?" you ask sasha and mikasa while sitting in the backseat. "if you want to go back we can turn around and go back home n/n, it's not a problem my love" sasha worrily explains knowing you're not feeling the best. "no no it's okay, it's probably better for me to go. yk get my mind off of things" you say hunching back into the seat.

"if it's not fun we're leaving, i'm not drinking tonight so i'm on driving duty" mikasa gains your attention assuring you that you just need to give a sign when you're ready to go. "i appreciate it" you respond softly with a slight smile.

it's not long before you guys pull up into onyan's driveway, already being bombarded by people fighting out in the front yard. i already don't wanna be here. walking into the door you and sasha see the alcohol table. "yk what maybe a little casanigos won't hurt..." you and sasha giggle while walking to the table as mikasa talks to onyankopon.

"isn't that her?" you hear a girl whisper to a blonde as you're walking by a couch trying to find a seat, you see the blonde roll her eyes and nod. girl get tf on. you turn your attention to the front door opening watching as armin and eren scan the room and head over to you, mikasa, and sasha.

"what's going on baby?" armin asks as he comes over and places a kiss of your forehead as he caressed your cheek. "just on of those days, don't worry" you respond slightly glancing over to the blonde who is smirking while looking at you and armin. "seriously what tf is up with bitches?" you question clearly growing more irritated by the second. "who?" armin starts looking around the room. "wrong way goofy, this blonde on the opposite side of the couch" you watch as he turns his gaze to the girl, almost immediately his jaw clenches and his whole expression changes.

"min. what's wrong?" you ask concerned about the sudden change in expression. eren turns and sees annie then turn back to armin to see if he noticed. "oh shit" eren mumbled under his breath. armins head shifts back to you, "that's annie, the one i told you about."

mannn i didn't even get a chance to drink, this some bs fr.

all this shit is starting to make sense now, i knew i shouldn't have came. annie and her 4 friends get up and move over to the side of the couch that you and your friends are sitting on. "minnnn where have you been? you completely disappeared" annie completely ignored everyone's existence except for armins. "don't start with this bs. not tonight. not anymore." he responds sternly.

"what ever do you mean min, i just wanted to come and catch up" she says in an almost clueless tone. "you know i missed you right? it's been so long" she adds on. "get the fuck on bro, before i bring up something that will make you regret coming over here."

"oh so that's how it's going to be? alright we'll why don't we just talk about why you left in the first place." she threatens. a giggle comes from your mouth causing annie's eyes to shift to you. "i'm sorry, is something funny?" she questions snarkily.

"other than you about to embarrass yourself? nah not really. so how about instead of staring shit over the past which you can't seem to get over, now turn your bitch ass around and go back to your fucking seat." you retorted back at the blonde.

"damn armin she doesn't have a clue. let me enlighten you then babes, your boyfriend here is a whore and a player." she blurted out.

"my god annie, aren't you fucking tired? this shit is sad. yeah, i have a past, what about it? if y/n was that curious abt it, then i would tell her because that's the kind of relationship we have. you know what the crazy thing is... i still never fucked you and i just know that runs through your head everyday. probably keeps you up at night too because you are the only person who is losing sleep over this bs. to busy stalking the girl i love, wishing that was you. not once, even at my absolute worse, did i ever make it seem like i wanted to be in a relationship with you annie. it's time to move on, you're miserable and you are not about to drag this on any longer that you already have." armin responds trying to keep his composure and trying not to bring more attention to the situation. annie stands there quietly with her mouth partly open.

"the fact that you're still stuck on this is beyond me." eren adds in talking to annie.

"yeah we'll see about that." she responds as she starts walking away, laughing with her friends.

"that mf is actually insane, like clinically." luca visibly shocked comments about the situation that just unfolded in front of him. "deadass" connie says agreeing with luca.

"min you ready to go? i'll drive" you whisper into his ear while giving him a hug feeling a nod on your shoulder.

"we will see you guys later" you mouthed to the others as you and armin head to the door and into his car.

"tonight can we just relax and talk about it in the morning? i will answer whatever questions you have, i promise. i just need you by my side for the rest of the night." armin asks softly while sitting in the passenger seat.

"yeah of course anything for my pretty passenger princess" a huge grin appears on your face as you start to pull out of the driveway.

"andddd you ruined it, pull over we're switching spots" he says as you both start laughing.

authors note:
swear they are never in class like ever. in my head they go i just like to write abt the fun stuff like who wants to hear abt a psychology lecture 🤷‍♀️

not to sure abt this ending so if y'all see me updating this, pay no mind to it