MISSED YOU.

↯✰ ELEVEN

↯✰ ELEVEN.

tuesday 9:15am

tuesday
9:15am

"i'm not going to class today." you said as you yawned and flipped over to the other side of the bed. "bro don't make me mad this early in the morning." luca says sternly as he looks down at you laying on the bed. ignoring him you hear the phone start to dial, knowing exactly who he's calling.

🫐

(luca & armin on the phone)
"ay bruh come get ya girl, mf is trying to skip class for whatever reason"
"𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸?"
"yeah sick in the fucking head"
"𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗮."
"mmcht fine no she's not sick, hold on why tf am i playing messenger?? i'm handing the phone to her."

(you and armin)
"hi bae"
"𝗵𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻?"
"not feeling well"
"𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼?"
whispering "bro it's your fault. ring any bells?"
"𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗛 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲. 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗮 for me love"
"istg if you say somet-"
"𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲"

(luca and armin)
"𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀"
"let me stop you right there. i don't wanna hear anymore, she can't whisper to save her life so i already know and i'm already headed out the door"

🫐

you hear a ding on your phone, opening it to see a text from armin:

my really pretty bf 💋

change of plans
i'm not going today either
i'll be over soon, give me an hour

so sweet 😫
you want me to get you pregnant so bad

lmaoooo
but come on
yk the only thing i wanna do is hang out w you

ooo bars

armins pov:

target runs aren't as fun without y/n he thought to himself as he headed toward the candy aisle. "okay so kitkats, reese's, sour patch kids, and gummy worms. oh shit what aisle are dvd players on?" he says to himself as he mentally makes a list of everything he wanted to get for the date.

matching pajamas? check. snacks? check. dvd player and y/n's favorite movies? check. gift cards? check. and a basket? check. alright time to check out.

an hour passed and you heard a knock at your dorm door. struggling you got out of bed to go unlock it, giggling as you unlocked it. "hi pretty" the blonde in front of you said with a soft smile while holding a pink basket in one hand and a my melody plush in the other.

a big smile appeared on your face as you grabbed the plush and the basket putting them on the table beside the door. you took no time to jump in armins arms and placing a kiss on his lips multiple times. "that hurt so bad but it was so worth it" you say laughing the pain off. "you're so cute i swear, don't be surprised if there is a ring in the next gift basket." he says in your ear. "don't play with me right now blondie" you say as he sits you down on the couch gently.

"open your basket, i want you to see everything i got for you" he says as he grabs the basket from the side table. "armin wtf you got f/m (favorite movies) and wait are you being deadass right now" you look at him with a serious face. "so serious." he responds. "matching necklaces!" you say with a surprised expression. "i had time to stop at the jewelry shop to pick it up since i ordered it a while ago. but that's not even the best part, open it."

"ITS A LOCKET?" you exclaimed! opening it up to see a picture of you and armin from when you first hung out. "do you like it?" he questions, "i love it so so much" you respond back as you give him kiss. he gently throws you over his shoulder and walks to the bathroom with the matching pjs in hand, so you two can put them on and cuddle up on the couch.

for the rest of the day you and armin watched the movies he bought as well as ate the snacks. you enjoyed the moments where you just enjoyed each other's company and presence.

authors note:
pls don't mind this lame ass chapter!!!!
anyways updates for this story will be slowing down a little bit as school has started back up