OUTSIDE.

↯✰ EIGHTEEN

↯✰ EIGHTEEN

mondayeren's place 12:14pm

monday
eren's place
12:14pm

"𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙎. i hate y'all for letting me drink that much pink whitney." you say as you walk from erens living room couch to the dining room table where he's making everyone breakfast.

"aht- don't start. you poured almost all of your shots" luca says drowsily, barely being able to keep his eyes open.

"and you took shots off of some girls titties. so fuck up luca" you argue back at him, "my mannnn" connie shouts from the other side of the table, reaching over to dap luca up.

"y'all please shut up and eat your food." the clearly fed up eren says placing the last plate on the table. everyone else has been yapping all morning while he was cooking and he's nothing but irritated.

"ooo he's so fine when he's mad" mikasa scoots closer to you and whispers in your ear. "girlll are y'all back on? i seen y'all during the party" you slightly smirk at her. "nothing like that just having a little fun" she returns with a smile. "yeah alrighttt, by fun you mean fucking"

you look over to armin who's head is face down on the table and has only responded with grunts. "hi baby" you lower to his level and whisper in his ear, placing your hand of his back to rub it. "i feel like im dying, and i didn't even drink that much-" he continues before you cut him off, "let me stop you there. not a single person told you to drink an entire beatbox then proceed to get crossed!" he slightly lifts his head up so you can see him roll his eyes.

"y'all know we have plans today right?" sasha says before taking a bite of the pancakes eren made. the table goes quiet and everyone looks at her in confusion. "what the actual fuck are you talking about right now?" luca asks to break the silence. "oh so yall just forgot?" still being at vague as possible.

"clearly." eren says with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "bro we all signed up for a pottery class like 3 months ago, they didn't have any opening until.. well today!" she says excitedly, the boys all groan in unison. "all that suspense and for what? fucking clay." connie says.