Author's Note

Hi, and welcome to my second Remus Lupin x Reader!! A few things about the story:

First and foremost: I do NOT support J.K Rowling or her transphobic views. You are who you are, so you be who you want to be. I support the entire LGBTQIA+ community, and you are all safe here. I do not own the Marauders or Harry Potter. I own the storyline only. This is an x reader story, so you are the main character! The reader is a Malfoy for the plot. :)

Canon: Canon is what I want. This is mostly canon compliant except for the parts where it's not. I am currently reading All The Young Dudes on A03 so a lot of canon is based on that.

Spelling and stuff: I'm Australian, so I spell things the UK way (colour instead of color, flavour instead of flavor, etc). That being said, my knowledge of the UK comes from movies, tv shows, fanfiction, etc.

Music! I have two playlists for this story lol! The first one is my Remus Lupin playlist, and the second is 'beyond rumours but make it angst'. (enjoy that lol)

The two links will be commented here:

If you can't get them to work for some reason, my spotify is emily lesley and it's in my bio. Alternatively, you can message me and I can send the link that way. :)

This story will also be available on A03 and Tumblr! My usernames are all LadyLokiLaufeyson5

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!!